Chapter Two

I open the door and see four of my good friends and their parents. Their was Kaylee, Reese, Ava, and Isaac all in single file to greet me.

"Thanks for inviting me." Kaylee says as she hugs me. She is wearing a red coat, black leggings, and black boots. She also had a red hat on over her dirty blonde hair.

"Yeah!" Reese has said next. She is wearing a nice purple flowered dress and black shoes. She also had a purple headband over her long dark brown hair.

"Yeah! Thanks!" Ava shouted and hugged me really tight. She was wearing a black skirt with a nice blue blouse. Her shoes were a dark blue and her long brown hair was curled.

"Yes, thank you for inviting me." Isaac had said. He was wearing jeans and a black and white striped shirt. His shoes were black and he had brown hair and eyes.

It was a casual evening as everyone talked and ate. We were stuffing our selves with moms awesome cooking.

     It had been like that for almost an hour. We all decided to watch a football game since it was raining out and we can't really do anything in that weather.

     I was staring at the screen when I noticed that the tv was glitching. After that the tv glitches into the news channel and I saw a news reporter at the desk.

     The tv would go in and out of volume and the tv was still glitching.

     "What's happening with the tv?" Reese had asked pointing at the tv.

"I don't know what's going on." Kaylee said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe it's the storm outside." Isaac said looking at me.

"Yeah. Maybe?" I said looking back at the tv.

"Run for your lives people! The world is going to end! Hh-eellp!" We hear the newsman scream a blood curdling scream. Then the tv went in a black and white static.

Everyone went silent, and even the adults stopped their conversation. It was very quiet until Ava cried out "What happened to the news reporter!"

Dad was staring a the static tv with a terrified expression. He shakily speaks to us in a low tone "It's the ZOMBIES!"

It can't be zombies that scared the news reporter. For all we know, the situation was a prank.

Everyone was scrambling around the house and freaking out. I refuse to believe that zombies exist!

     Mom went out front to get some fresh air when we hear her scream.

     Everyone rushed outside to see what had happened. The moment that's going to scar me forever.

     My mom was standing up with a whole out of her chest. Blood oozed out of her freshly cut wound. She was coughing up blood and gurgling words.

Then I looked to the side to see her heart still pumping. Their was a man next to her, but not just any man. A man that would come out from a horror movie.

     He was a thin young man about 25 years old. He wore a white shirt with stains and holes in it. He was wearing black shorts and no shoes. On his face you could see that someone bit a huge chunk of his cheek out and his skin was all scaly and falling apart.

     I was speechless. At that moment time stood still. Before I know it my dad grabbed a bat and hit the man in the face making him fall to the ground unconscious.

     My dad ran over to my mom crying as he puts her into his arms.

     Everything happened so quickly that I forgot to even cry myself. I was in shock.

     Sorry this is a shorter chapter today. Anyways, I hope you liked today's chapter! Till next time my survivors!
     Author-Chan:)