getting ready

^^ that's a picture of holden ^^

it's a week later and today is the day you're meeting up with mark, luca, and maximo. cassie came to your house at 9am to get ready and hang out.

you woke up at 8am to start getting yourself together for the day. you're been snapping maximo and luca and obviously mark this whole week, and you're definitely ready to hang out with them, you all have a group chat too. you hop into the shower and go about your normal routine but also shave *everywhere* because these boys are super hot.

you go downstairs and get some cereal & milk and make some bacon and eggs to eat for breakfast. you watch your favorite tv show when you're eating. you finish your food and go brush your teeth then wait for 10 minutes for cassie to show up.

cassie walks in with a bag filled with the clothes you helped her pick last night. her hair is wet from her shower too.

"hi ok so i'm actually kind of very nervous y/n," cassie greets you.

"i know me too," you respond, "but mark is super nice if you haven't been talking to him and i know you know the others are nice. i think we'll be fine."

"yeah true i've been talking to luca a lot but they all seem nice. let's go get ready though. when's the train?"

"it's at 11. we have like 2 hours just in case we have any technical issues."

you both walk upstairs and start by packing your bag. cassie is just putting a couple things in it too. she adds lip balm, her bathing suit, and some tampons, as well as a phone charger. you have everything you need in there: tampons, gum, lip balm, snacks, a bathing suit, a charger, and advil. you need to pick out an outfit and put it on before getting ready with beauty stuff. you choose dark grey lululemon leggings that exaggerate your curves and butt. you also put on a white long sleeve
top from brandy melville and a light pink teddy jacket from urban outfitters. for jewelry you put on this necklace with translucent white stones on it and diamond earrings. then you and cassie go into the bathroom.

standing side by side, you turn on some disney+ shows and you both put on peel off face masks because you have time. you also have an exfoliating lip scrub, so you put that on too to make your lips smoother and you moisture your whole body. meanwhile cassie puts on a lip plumper and puts anti frizz cream in her hair. after 10 minutes you both take your masks off. you take off the lip scrub and put on lip balm. you also put on mario badescu drying lotion. cassie moisturizes her face and watches the show. both of use use summers eve coconut cleansing wipes (you take turns in the bathroom) and put on perfume.

you grab your bag so your don't have to go upstairs when it's time to leave, even though you guys still have an hour until you leave. when you get downstairs you take your dog on a walk and cassie comes with you. you give your dog food and water and then sit down.

"dude. me and mark have been really flirty and we literally facetimed every day this week and just talked about life. i'd get with him but i think i'm actually catching feelings. and i don't wanna fuck that up with a one time hu. what do i do?"
you ask cassie who is sitting in a chair at your granite kitchen island.

"first of all see how it goes with him today. if he tries to make a move you have to ask him about what he wants first. and you tell him what you want. if he's touchy you should also talk to him and see what he wants. if not i think you should still just tell him and get it off of your chest," cassie always has the best advice.

"ok yeah that makes sense, thanks girlie."

you guys finish watching high school musical for the 100th time and then order your uber; the train comes in 20 minutes and you need time for the uber to get there as well is get there yourselves and get tickets. the black honda pulls up in front of your house and you grab your keys to lock up before leaving and getting in the car.

you get to the train station 10 minutes before the train comes and buy your tickets before moving to the other side of the tracks. you have to make a connecting train as well so you make sure you know where you're getting off and what else you're getting on. you and cassie sit down in one of the train cars close to the back and start talking about what you're doing, because you haven't given cassie the full details yet.

"well we're swimming in his hot tub, we're gonna go out to eat, and we're also playing hide and seek in his house and going mini golfing," you both laugh at the hide and seek part.

"most of this stuff is so cliche but it's gonna be fun i can tell," cassie answers.

"do you think some shit is gonna happen where we're out to eat with them and then everyone records us and posts tik toks about it or something," you ask.

"honestly probably," she says.

"sounds kind of fun even though we won't be the ones that actually matter to these people," you respond.

"ok but still fun."

the first stop comes up and you get off with cassie. as you walk off the train you make eye contact with someone you wouldn't think you'd see: holden. cassie nudges you and says there's a hot guy at 10 o'clock.

"he goes to school with lexi and mark, his name is holden and i have his snap," you talk to her while still staring at him.

"get with him he's hot hot," she suggests.

"i might actually, just for some practice," you walk up to him with cassie and start conversation.

"hey holden how have you been? this is my friend cassie, she goes to school with me. are heading home?" you can go to his house quickly before mark's if you need to.

"hey y/n, hi cassie. i'm great actually i just came back from visiting my cousins in westchester so i'm on the way home. are you guys going up to ct?" he asks.

"yes we're meeting up with friends, but i have some spare time, would you wanna hang out just for 30 minutes at your house? not to be rude and invite myself but i kind of wanted to get with you," you're feeling unusually bold.

"yeah let's do it," he responds, "who are you hanging out with anyway?"

the train comes and you talk as you walk into the train and find a seat, "mark and his friends from soccer."

"mark anastasio? i have some shit going on with that guy. he's stolen my girlfriend in the past. it wasn't even on purpose but that guy still pisses me off," holden argued.

"yikes that doesn't sound ideal. he's been really nice to me though so we'll see," you don't mention the attraction and chemistry between you and mark.

you get off of the train and holden tells you and cassie that his mom is there to get you all. you hop in the car and head of holden wainkite's house. a lot is gonna happen today.

this chapter is so boring i'm sorry i'm not good at this.