Pleased to meet you

When Luchino entered the door to the lobby he could see a few lights coming from the other side of the room, a figure visible sitting on the set of stairs that led to the survivor's side.

For a split second he thought that it might have been the Embalmer but a few steps closer cleared him of that suspicion.

It was the Mercenary, the survivor not having his hood on as usual, who seemed busy doing something to his elbow pads.
To the reptilian it looked more like the other was just messing around with them...

Naib noticed something moving on the other side and raised his gaze, looking quite surprised when he saw the Reptilian hunter with the Embalmers box under his arm.

Quite effortlessly, the survivor jumped up onto his feet.
"Hey, Aesop has been looking for that!" he noted as he fearlessly approached the tall hunter who raised a brow.

"Aesop?... You mean the Embalmer?" Luchino asked, making Naib stop for a moment.
"Uhm, yeah! Ima bring it to him-" he said as he tried to reach for the box but Luchino in return held it up high.

"You don't look like the Embalmer to me." the Reptilian said in return, making Naib tilt his head slightly.

"Uhhhh, you want me to go get him?" the Mercenary asked, making the Hunter nod.

Naib gave him a weird look but didn't question it further before he ran back up the stairs and disappeared through the door.
-

When Naib crushed into his room Aesop almost fell off his chair in surprise. But the little shock didn't last long as the Mercenary told him about the Hunter with his box and that he should go to the lobby to get it.

And so, after grabbing his face mask, he made his way to the lobby.

He could feel his heart pound heavily in his chest.
It reminded him of this unwell feeling he had during a game when a Hunter approached, but this time it was... Different.

With one more moment of hesitation, he eventually opened the set of double doors, not fully closing them behind him as he turned his attention to the Reptilian man who was standing at the last stair on their side.
Their eyes immediately met when the silver-haired man started to walk down the stairs, approaching the tall Hunter who just seemed to eye him curiously.

"Aesop...." Luchino mumbled to himself, his gaze still stuck on the survivor who despite his covered mouth seemed obviously surprised.

"Yes. Naib told me you had my makeup box?" Aesop returned in a low tone, making the Reptilian's ears peak. He sounded so...

"A suiting name..." Luchino added mindlessly, making Aesop raise a brow.

"Uhm, thank you -" he ended it in a questioning manner, unsure of how to call the other in return. The hunter had the nickname Evil Reptilian and he found it highly inappropriate to call the other that outside the game.

"Riccelli, it's Luchino Riccelli." The Reptilian responded, and suddenly on both ends this awkward knot started loosening up.
"Glad to finally meet you, Aesop." the Hunter added, both of them just stuck looking at each other's face.

"Aesop Carl... The pleasure is on my side." Aesop added, not being completely dishonest there. He truly was intrigued, having been curious about the Reptilian man for quite a while now.
Luchino hummed in return, his gaze falling onto the makeup box under his arm for a second. He didn't want to end it here...

"I hope it managed to heal up." The hunter continued as he gestured towards his own face with his hand.

Aesop swallowed heavily for a second but then nodded, his gloved hand now instinctively cupping his cheek.

"I see, I see..." the hunter mumbled in return, suddenly feeling too mesmerized by the survivor's curious look.

"I always wondered, these scales... Do they grow continuously? Does it hurt?" Suddenly Aesop seemed way more talkative, even if his voice was still as low as before.
He wanted to talk to Luchino, and that was all the Hunter could have hoped for.

The Reptilian man nodded in response." They do. " he murmured in return, making the silver-haired man attempt to take a closer look.

"I am sorry to hear that... But they do look like little gemstones..." Aesop said in a low tone, making Luchino's heart drop. If he could blush, he would surely do so at this point.
There was another moment of silence between them before the Hunter remembered why the other had actually been here for.

He decided to hand the box to the shorter man, musing how delicately the survivor accepted it. He was still wearing these gloves... Even here...

"Thank you, I feared I lost it." the Embalmer said as he inspected the makeup box, managing to get a smile onto the reptilian's face.

"I hope I didn't break it." Luchino noted, making Aesop shake his head before he looked back up at the tall hunter.
"You didn't. Thank you, Riccelli." The Embalmer said with a slight bow.

"Till we meet again, Aesop Carl." the Reptilian returned, and with that the survivor turned away, going back up the set of stairs. He seemed to stop at the door for a moment but soon after left.

He could still feel his heart pound, and yet again, it wasn't in a bad way.
He had thought that meeting the hunter might tame his curiosity but it only opened up so many more questions about the- about Luchino...
Aesop smiled slightly to himself, guessing that the name sounded quite Italian ~