Just One Night

Chapter Four

 ***TOP's P.O.V.*** 

 "Have you eaten already?" I heard Seungri ask, two sets of feet padding towards the living room.

 I stood, leaning against the kitchen counter, as Jiyong pulled leftovers from the fridge. I awkwardly straightened up just as Seungri and his sister entered the living room hand in hand.

"Guys?" he called out, waiting for the others to face him.

"I already told them who she is." Daesung spoke up, approaching Seungri from behind and throwing his arm across his shoulder.

"We didn't learn her name though." Taeyang piped up from my left.

I nodded in agreement.

"Heejin." Seungri beamed, "This is my sister Lee Heejin."

I repeated her name in my head a few times not because I wouldn't be able to remember it but because I loved it. It fit her perfectly and finally having a name to her face brought me relief.

"I'm Jiyong." Jiyong suddenly introduced himself, flashing her a smile as she bowed to the three of us, "This is Taeyang."

It took me a minute to realize that he wasn't going to introduce me. I'd been standing there silently with everyone staring at me expectantly.

"Seunghyun" I introduced myself, looking away in embarrassment when our eyes met.

There was silence until Jiyong spoke up for a second time.

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked, "We've only got leftovers, sorry."

Heejin shook her head no and Seungri spoke up for her.
"She's already eaten, we just thought I'd introduce you guys and I'd get some food before heading back. She'll be staying the night if that's ok?"

The three of us nodded, almost in synch, as Seungri quickly got this plate together before sticking it in the microwave. Heejin didn't stray from his side the entire time.

Once Seungri had finished the two of them headed back to his room in silence.

"Are you going to get your plate together?" Jiyong asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly.

I nodded and grabbed a plate before grabbing some food and setting it in the microwave. When it beeped I pulled out my now steaming plate and made my way to the table. The others had already begun to eat.

As I took my seat, Taeyang turned to Daesung.

"How long have you known Heejin?" he asked curiously.

Jiyong and I listened intently.

"A couple years." he answered simply, "Maybe three?"

My eyes widened. That long?

"I ran in to her and Seungri by accident. He introduced me then." he continued.

"And he didn't introduce us?" Jiyong asked.

Daesung scratched the back of his head uneasily. "That's what they wanted: as few people as possible to know. Plus, Heejin was uncomfortable enough meeting me."

"Uncomfortable enough? I asked, finally including myself in the conversation.

"She's just shy." he mumbled.

I got the feeling that that was an understatement.

"You know she's been to every single one of our events." he brought up suddenly.

"Every event?" I asked.

She'd been there for years yet I'd only noticed her in the past months?