my heart

Jennie's P.O.V 

I wish I could murder cupid. 'cause I thought we were perfectly suited since we were kissing in the crowd, and parading all around while I was telling everyone "I found the one". how could I be so stupid? that's what I thought when I found out I was another side chick to you. I had my head up all in the clouds.

why did I give you my heart to play? and why did you say you feel the same? if you were only gonna change your mind and waste my time as soon as another came in the door. I'll take it back again.

I gave you my heart to play, and now I was I never did. I wish you never met my parents. 'cause now I gotta have to tell them, I know I got carried away and in the back of mind, I knew you wouldn't stay but so don't tell me. they'll just say, "you'll be okay, never liked him anyway. but when you're gonna learn your lesson?" and that's when I wanna scream out loud, "why was I so stupid? i'm such a loser!" 

but why did you say you wanted to stay? when later you would change your mind and say goodbye, waste my time.

I regret that on that night I kissed you told my deepest secrets, I gave you every part of me.

why did I give you my heart? and why do you look at me like you still want it whenever we see each other on the streets, standstill staring.

❝♡❞

hello guys,

yes, another new book lol. don't worry this one will have good updates tho. anyways, thank y'all for reading this first chapter