the party ❝¹❞

Jennie P.O.V

I was invited to a party, I arrived there with my friends. they looked gorgeous so it was no surprise to me that they were both taken away from my sight by two very handsome guys. the surprise to me was that you were there, with a beautiful girl. 

she's got blond hair, long legs, pretty rosy cheeks, a big smile and you work with her. I've heard a rumor about you two and I know she's exactly your type. the first time I found out my miserable mind was running wild with the pictures of you two together. the pathetic me was even crying in the shower. for hours.

I tried to ignore you the entire night until I saw her walk alone to the bar where I had been sitting almost the whole night. at this point of the night, I'm already drowned in all the alcohol. she sat next to me in her stool, she sighed and the drunk me was like "what's wrong?" she chuckled because she totally got that I was drunk.

"Nothing much just that my date has been talking about his ex all-night" she tried to scream over the loud music, I rolled my eyes and said, "what a loser" without noticing what actually just came out of my mouth, her said, 'date',  came to our direction. "hey Rosie" he says to her not noticing me 'cause his back was turned my way. "hey chim" she says in a higher voice, i scoff at her fake act.

I turn to the bartender and try to order another shot "I don't think a fifteenth shot is okay ma'am" the male behind the bar says as he looks at me with envy. I was about to say something back when another male voice interrupted me.

"Jennie?" I look back and there I see you, I get the feeling of pouring my eyes out but obviously, I can't, you can't know how pathetic I am for wanting you back when you don't give a crap, so I just say "what?" and act like I'm not affected.

I see a moment of sadness in your eyes, you look at the beautiful girl beside me with an apologetic look "I have to bring her home" he says with hesitation, she doesn't seem bothered at all "it's okay," she said and that's when you held me, picked me up bridal style.

to be continued...