Chapter 4: My best friend is a pshyco path.

Chapter 4: MY BEST FRIEND IS A PHSYCO PATH.

~~But I keep cruisin ', can't stop won't stop movin ', It's like I've got this music, in my mind sayin, It's gonna be alright.~~

I was listening to that while doing my art. Suddenly Timmy came.

" Hey bodoh! *" he says.

" Why you call me bodoh ehh? " I asked. But I knew he was joking, So it was no prob. " Let me listen to music. " he points to my phone. " It's Taylor Swift. You hate her right?" I asked. That's how I annoy him. He hates Taylor. "Euggghhh, Taylor. Really Marie?" "Yeah. Got a problem? "I said playfully.

In the end, he took out one side of the headphones, and started listening, and did our work.

** 3:30pm, after art**

It was raining. Ughhhhh.....  Why did it have to rain? All my friends were waiting in the school's hall, But I was walking with Timmy. When we got closer to our friends, suddenly, he took my phone! " TIMMYYYYYYYYY!!!  I'M SO GONNA KILL YOUUUUUUU!!!  GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE. YOU PHYSlCO!!!!  " I screamed. I started chasing him around the hall, until he went to the toilet. "F*** you Timmy, hope you die." He was laughing So hard......

After what it seemed like forever, he finally came out, laughing his arse out.

" I'm seriously gonna kill you one day. What would happen if my mom called me?!" I screamed. "I'm sowwwy....  I didn't mean to.". He said. I couldn't stop laughing after that. I can't stay mad at him for too long.

Finally, we went back to our friends. They all asked us " Where have you guys been??!" We smiled to each other.

Well..... What did you think of that?
I know It's crazy, But my best friend did that. He gave me that idea.... So I thank him ILY. <3

*BODOH.  MALAY WORD.
IT MEANS STUPID.

THANKIEWWWWW GUYSSSS SOOOO SOOO MUCHHHH <3