Epilogue.

**One month later**

OK. So This is what happened to everyone.

Me and Timmy are still bestfriends and more.

Matthew? He's trying to get his crush. ( Haha!) Ps. We are good friends..... All have been forgotten.

Zack? Forget about him. I despise him.

** EXAM WEEK**

Ughhhhhh..... Exam week! *cries*

I missed being in my old class, where Nicky,Timmy, Emma, Emilee were there. I know that they're in the opposite class,But I miss hanging around them.

I remember the times what me and Timmy would do when we were waiting for an exam.

**Flashback**

I brought my "revision book" with me.

Instead of studying before the exams, you know what we would do? Scribble on it. Yes, you'll think that we are really childish, But Hey, what are we supposed to do?!

Me, Sandra and Timmy were scribbling on the book. We were making fun of Zack. (I was dating him that time, But I was super mad at him at that time.)

ANYWAYYY........ So we were scribbling. Sandra left, it was me and Timmy left.

My fellow friends started whispering among them. My friend Skylar, started going all Awwwwwww....  People around us I think, were agreeing. Thanks "friends". Sometimes my friends are Just.....  Meh.......

My friends are super weird. They're all treating me and Timmy as if we were a couple.-. Great.

*******

BUT now that I think about it, I really miss them all. You know Why? The teachers separated us, and I'm left with the most stupidest class on Earth.

*****