Chapter 6, Alex's Party: Part one.

9am. "Thank you, thank you very very muchhhhhh...... " My alarm went off. CRAP! I was going to be late. I jumped out of bed, and ran to the shower. "Singing in the shower,  la da deee la da daaaa la da daaaa! " What? Don't tell me you don't sing in the shower? 5 minutes later, I was done.

I rook my breakfast,  and after 10 minutes I was done. I went upstairs to brush my teeth. My dad was yelling at me to hurry up. "I'm coming!" I shouted back.  Geeezzz.....  Why can't parents wait?

**Midvalley Megamall **

I met my friends at Starbucks.

"Hey guys! Where's the birthday boy?"

"Apparently, he's bit here yet!" Answered Lynn. " Annnndddd....... We still have to wait for Nicky" she added.

" Don't forget Matthew is coming later" added Ethan.

When was Alex coming?

It was 10am. Lynn calls Alex.

Lynn: Dude! Where are you?! Ethan,Marie and Alice are here!

Alex: WHAT?! Why did you guys come So early?

Lynn: Alex! You were the one who said to come early!!! I'm So going to kill you!!!

Alex: OK. I'll come by 11. You guys go to the cinema first. See you guys later. Bye.

Lynn: You better come soon. Bye.

For one hour we waited for Alex. He was still not there, So Lynn called him.

Lynn: DUDE! WHERE ARE YOU?! You said you were coming by 11!

Alex: We are halfway there. Just wait.

Lynn: Geeezzz......  Just hurry up okay? Bye.

Alex: Bye.

30 minutes later.

Nicky finally arrived!  Yay! Finally my best friend arrived.

"Hey guys!" "Hey Nic!!" I shouted. Yes, I can act like a physcopath sometimes.

"Alex didn't come yet?" She asked.

"Ummmmm....... No!! " answered an impatient Lynn.

45 minutes later...........

Finally!!! Alex arrived!

" Why did you take So long?" Asked Lynn.

" Traffic jam" he answered shortly.

"I'm So sorry to keep you all waiting" apologized Mrs Andrew. "It's okay Aunty " we all answered. "Shall you all go in then, since the movie is going to start soon?"

We all went inside the cinema.