The Milk

Tyler and Josh walked to the back room to find Brendon and Ryan and ask if they could use their bathroom. But when they found them there, they didn't expect to see what they saw.
Tyler's son, Ned, was bent over with Brendon and Ryan tugging at his small, tender nipples, a thick white liquid pouring into a bucket. Tyler and josh stared at the milk, wanting to drink the juice from Ned's delicate teets.
The boy's stepped towards Brendon and Ryan, hoping that the answer to their question would be positive...
"Hey, err, Brendon," asked Tyler. "Is it okay if I suck one of his nipples?"
"Sure," replied Brendon, "How about we all have a nipple?"

All of them began to suck, vigorously, hoping to get more of that creamy white liquid. Being the idiot Tyler was, he went for the longest nipple so he could have more juice. Turns out he was sucking Ned's bright red bandito cock, he was disappointed at first but the longer he did it for and the further he pushed it down his throat, the more ~extra creamy~ liquid came out.
Ned had begun to climax, his eyes rolled back in his small fluffy head, his nipples got harder and Tyler became sad, he wasn't getting anymore "milk" but the others were, they kept drinking and drinking and drinking. They just wouldn't stop! Ned's bandito milk was far too good to stop drinking and far too precious to continue giving away.