The

A few months had passed since the incident at the milk bar. Tyler's wife, Jenna, was 8 months pregnant and almost ready to burst! She was the most beautiful woman anyone had ever seen and even had her own website selling breast milk!

One day Tyler was feeling particularly thirsty and checked the fridge to see he had none of Ned's special milk left. This sight saddened him as it was his favourite milk brand. But at that moment, Jenna walked in looking for her breast pump to harvest some milk for her new customer. "Hey, Ty, have you seen my pump? A new customer just ordered 2 litres and I better start now if i want it to reach them by the scheduled date."
"Have you tried looking in the Baby's room?" Replied Tyler, his mouth watering at the thought of Jenna's milk. "Hey, uh, Jenna? Do you think I could have some of that milk?" He asked seductively.
"Sure, Ty. Dive right in." Answered Jenna, removing her black lace bra as she said so, revealing her milk-makers. Tyler began to drool heavily as he walked towards her and began to suck her erect nipples, the wet sensation making Jenna's eyes roll
back in her head as her breathing got heavier.

Suddenly, Tyler pulled out his 2 inch, erect cock and looked at Jenna.
"Suck it. Hard. Don't stop until my special juices stop flowing." ordered Tyler, a smirk appearing on his face which soon turned to moaning and wheezing as Jenna sucked on his dick.
"Do you like that, baby?" questioned Jenna, continuing to suck on his cock as it was far too small to deepthroat. After a whole minute, Tyler's sticky white juices came flowing from his cock into Jenna's mouth as she drank it, enjoying every last drop.