Best friends

"Cum for me baby" Kelly said staring straight into Beyoncé's eyes. She had looked up from her perfect view of Beys pussy to make sure she was doing a good job. She knew the effect she had on her and her face was pure bliss before she could no longer hold it in and she exploded all over Kelly's face. She shook as Kelly held her legs kissing her bare flesh. She thought about continuing to lick but Bey was in complete bliss, continuing would've just started it all up again. She watched her orgasm and smiled waiting for Bey to calm down.

"Mmm" Bey groaned. "I gotta get ready"

"I know" Kelly smiled. They had been friends since they were children, Beyoncé knew when her smile was fake.

"Kelly I-"

"It's ok Bey, go home" Kelly went to the bathroom to clean her face off since it was covered in Beyoncé's juices while Beyonce sighed getting dressed.

It was like this every time and Beyoncé felt guilty. She was like an addict continuing to do something she knew was wrong. But something about that girl just made Beyoncé yearn for her. Kelly fucked her so good, she had never felt anything like it.

But, Beyonce was married. She had a husband who took care of her and a whole life she had to deal with. She loved Kelly more than life itself but she had way too much to lose from leaving him. They could fuck, they could be in love, but nothing was going to stop Beyoncé from being scared.

Her mother had always said that out of her children, Beyoncé was the easiest. She hardly cried, didn't fuss, and was generally asleep. With two kids and and a full time job, Tina had a lot to deal with before she could get to Beyoncé. So, Beyoncé made it easier for her. That was just her nature. If her sister dropped her ice cream, she'd give hers so she wouldn't make a scene. When someone had to sit in the middle seat, Beyonce would roll her eyes and get in. And when her mom needed to rant, Beyoncé would sit and listen. Some might say this was too much responsibility for a child, but Beyoncé had never learned to say no to her loved ones.

And so, when Jay had asked to marry her, Beyoncé said yes. She was 24 and had known him for 10 years at that point, 4 of which they dated. He wasn't bad, he was plain. The right kind of guy. He didn't necessarily do anything wrong, so she put up with him. Long story short, she was in a loveless marriage.

But, she was stubborn, and unfortunately this was the trait that leaked into her marriage. Marriages are supposed to last, she thought. So even though she could've left at any point, she still spent years in that worthless marriage never really learning to express herself.

Beyoncé lay back with her legs open. She moaned as Jay pumped in and out of her. Her eyes were closed and it felt good - not as good as with Kelly - but still good. He lifted her up and his hands gripping her ass as she bounced up and down on him. Her eyes squeezed shut and she moaned and moved her hips into him. She wanted more. She wanted it deeper, harder faster - the way she imagined Kelly would fuck her if she ever let her. She moaned louder and louder as things got more intense. She was close, just keep going. One more thrust.

Then he came inside of her and she opened her eyes. Immediately she felt sick.

She jumped off of him and ran to the bathroom. He was saying something, probably apologising and trying to figure out what happened but she wasn't listening. She didn't care about that. Her tears exploded. Why was she doing this? She knew she was hurting Kelly every time she did this. That girl was in love with her. But still, she stayed with her husband hurting them both.

Jay had known something was wrong. He'd known for months but he thought if he could just fuck her hard enough it would go away. He thought maybe she'd forgotten how good things could be and she just needed a reminder. He didn't know the sex was only making her miss Kelly even more. She was only clingy when she didn't have Kelly.