-I'm Sorry-

"I thought you told your brother everything, so why aren't you telling him this?" Momo asked as she puts her hair up in a ponytail. 

        "I don't want too right now, I know he will basically try and kill Baku." Shoto sighs.

        "Well you're lucky to have someone who cares." Momo pauses and sits down next to Shoto "Either way ignoring Bakugou isn't going to fix anything"

        "He doesn't want me in his life. He doesn't care so I won't bother him" Shoto tried to hide the sadness in his voice but Momo could hear it clearly.

        "Sho you can't be sure about that!" Momo sounded on the verge of begging, filled with pity.

        "He said it! Himiko saw the name and told me it was mine. Himiko would never lie to me!" Shoto was filled with more emotion then he has been in a while. He has never been good at handling emotions, and it was obvious to anyone who knew him for over an hour.

        "What if Bakugou was lying?"

        "Why would he lie? He could've said "It's none of your damn business!" As he usually does."

        "I'm not sure." Momo sighs. A silence creeps over them. It's heavy and dark, they had no idea what is gonna happen but they were thinking the same thing. A simple thing.

        I'm sorry.

-------

The song linked is what I listened to too while writing this.