-Soulmates?-

Shoto was already planning to go back to his dorm but he was gonna wait till Katsuki was sleeping. Everyone had to be in their dorms by 10, Ua was a strict college but it was worth going there either way. It was 9:30 and Iida was already telling him to go back.

    Katsuki goes to sleep at 8:30 so he had to be asleep by now, right? He sneaks into the room quietly hoping not to wake up Katsuki but to Shotos surprise the blonde is studying. Shoto just walks past and sits on his bed pulling out his phone.

    “Where the fuck were you?” Katsuki turns around to face Shoto.

    “Busy.” He told Tomura he would respond to Katsuki, but that doesn't mean he has to give a legitimate response.

    “Busy doing what? If you informed me I could have made different plans instead of waiting around for you!” That was a lie, Katsuki wouldn't have made any other plans. Most the time these study days are most excitement he has all month.

    Shoto sighs in annoyance. “Just end all the study dates then. Make plans on those days that you actually want to do.”

    “No you dumbass!” Katsuki stomps over to Shoto “I said I was gonna help you study! I stick to my word, now don't pussy out on me for whatever the hell reason.”

    “I don't want to study with you!” Momo was right, this would hurt Shoto more than he expected. The lie that penetrated his lips made his heart ache, hoping Katsuki would say something more. But the blonde stayed silent.

    After moments of silence, and Katsuki walking away over to his bed. Shoto got the courage to say something once more.

    “You're welcome.” You're welcome I fulfilled your wishes of leaving you alone.

    Katsuki immediately turns around, angry.

    “You're welcome? I have no reason to be thankful to you! I helped you study, I spent time with you when you said some other brats couldn't! I have more reasons to say sorry than thank you, you bastard! Yet you cant even stay by my fucking side for a couple secounds.” Katsuki felt a lump in his throat. Everyone always left him, that's how it was and he accepted that. He was rude, why wouldn't they leave him? But damn he didn't want Shoto to leave too.

    “You're welcome for leaving you alone. You're welcome for not bothering you anymore when I know you don't want me in your life.” Shoto keeps bland responses trying to stay calm.

    “What the fuck are you on about?” Katsuki heart starts to sink lower in his stomach.

    “I'm not important right! It's just like what you said.” Shoto gets louder.

    There is another moment of silence.

    “I know you have my name, I get it im unimportant to you. I'm your enemy and I need to accept that and leave you alone. So just let me do that. Please?” Shoto looks up at Katsuki to see him standing up and walking over once again.

    “I'm not good at words so take this as my response.” Katsuki grabs the mitchmatch boy by the shirt collar and pulls him into a kiss. It's not a comfortable one, but yet they both wanted more. Katsuki lets him go and looks away. He didn't know what drove him to do that, but he knew this would either lead them to be enemy's or lovers.

    “I love you” Shoto whispers loud enough for the blonde to hear.

    “What the fuck! I didn't expect that so soon you dumbass, but I guess I kinda love you too.” Katsuki got quieter as he talked feeling embarrassed. Yet Shoto grabbed Katsuki and pulled him onto the bed with him. Shoto wrapped his arms around the nervous boys back filling himself with a soft warm feeling in his heart.

    Katsuki didn't know what to do, so he just snuggled into Shotos chest. “Does that mean we will get to study together still?” Katsuki whispers and pulls the cover over them more.

    “Yes.” Shoto runs one of his hands through Katsukis hair.

    “I'm only gonna say this once got it! I will never say it again. Don't tell a soul. And definitely don't forget it because it will never change!” Katsuki pauses a bit. “You are important to me. You are more important to me than anyone else.”

    Shoto smiles lightly and hugs Katsuki tighter. They both felt so lucky, so happy, so excited for the future that they hope to share together.