Thanksgiving...

Author Chan~: C-can I go upstairs now guys? Please?
Ennard: No!
Author Chan~: *slowly tries to get away*
Silverly: AW HECK NAW GOLD! WIRE BOYS GRAB HER!!
Molten Freddy: Woow I 'LOVE' our new nicknames. NOT!
Author Chan~: *starts to run* c'mon little legs! I know my running skills are terrible but-
Silverly: JUST GRAB THE GIRL ALREADY! OR ELSE SHE'S MOST LIKELY TO GO TO BASEMENT!
Ennard + Molten Freddy: Sigh...*chases after her with wires*
Author Chan~: NUUUUU!!!
Molten Freddy + Ennard: Got her guys...
Everyone at the table: WOHOO!!
Author Chan~: Why would you corporate with her?!
Ennard: We have to or else we have to go out of our ways to buy fresh chocolate ice cream.
Freddy: Can we just say grace then start digging in? Y'know what? Author Chan~ you can say grace this year.
Author Chan~: *thinking: wait do I even know grace? I mean I'm not one to pay too much attention...* "uhh, UR MOM!!"
Everyone at the table(A.K.A EVERY. SINGLE. FNAF. CHARACTERS TO EXIST.......!!!): *looks at me weirdly*
Foxy: Aye lassy...who raised ye'?
Author Chan~: Uh...,my mom,dad,grandmother and,grandfather? WELP, TIME TO STUFF MY FACE WITH GOODNESS!!
Everyone: EATSSSSSSSSSS.
So...a little late...but the grace part where I say  the catch phrase "ur mom" is true, I said that at the dinner table when asked to say grace...and asked a couple of times to eat upstairs because of being uncomfortable, almost losing my appetite cuz' of my little brother, being socially awkward and lastly, almost throwing up everywhere and yeahhhhhh so I'll see you guys next time Buh-BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Chan~~~~~~👌🧸