SAVE MEEEEEE

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer!" was heard on the night of Christmas Eve, accompanied by some celebratory ice creams and hot coco with 2 marshmallows on top, for 3 excited girls all the animatronics deactivated (even Afton left them alone for once) in the workshop. Ah! What an exciting Christmas Eve it was for the trio, for one reason exact that is..." HAH! WE GOT 200 READS BABY!" Said an excited Silverly. "YEET!" Yelled Yuki back to her. It was so much fun for the 3 of them. Well that is until they heard what sounding like metal scraping against the pavement and, glass shattering? It was WAYY too suspicious not to check out themselves! So they walked down the creaky basement stairs to find the cause of the problem. As they did they heard someone shout "Oh shoot! WE TRIGGERED SOMETHING AND I THINK SOMEONES COMING! SCATTER SCATTER!" The girls were beyond confused. That voice sounded as if it belonged to one of the animatronics. But who? They continued to walk til' they got down the staircase and looked around. "Where is everyone?" Yuki asked slightly concerned for the animatronics. "Yeah...didn't they say they wanted to be deactivated for awhile?" Asked a now panicking Silverly. "Y-yeah. Hey wait what was that!" Replied a scared Author Chan~. "What- WHAT THE?!" Said a freaked out Yuki. Silverly then hit them with a "HECK NAW!" As they saw something white and a pinkish, purplish color go like the flash across the room right at there very eyes. 0-0 was there faces. They followed it like idiots UwU. When the trio arrived to the area in the workshop/basement strangely the lights were off. "Does anyone remember turning the lights off over here?" Author Chan~ said.
"No." Both Yuki and Silverly replied fearful that someone was with them. "Welp, there's most likely people waiting to kidnap us. SO LET'S TURN ON THE LIGHTS!" Author Chan~ said in a quick moment, while both fearful and now serious girls yelled "NO!" It all happened in slow motion as Author Chan~ flicked the light switch up. *Click!* "SUPRISE! MERRY CHRISTMAS + 200 READS!" Yelled all the animatronics. The three girls were all lost for words at this beautiful sight. Christmas lights were hung all over, the Christmas tree was decked to the brim with ornaments and a shining star. And a table with food of all sorts! Just think about it was there! Now the animatronics can't eat, so they didn't know who else was meant to have dinner with them so eh. Also there was a banner that said "merry Christmas! + 200 reads!" It was picture perfect. So they feasted. (As in they I mean the girls) it was beautiful
•~The End~•
"Daaaang. That was *yawn* longer than usual, and more cheesy!" (That's what she said-) said a yawning Yuki.
"I know right?! And to think this was two days worth of work it usually take waaay longer to make!" Said Silverly. "C'mon guys really?" Asked Author Chan~ really exhausted. "Yup." Yuki +/and Silverly responded with. "Kay, let's sleep." Author Chan~ replied~. "Agreed." So then they all slept peacefully waiting for Christmas and hoping or snow.
~•The real ending•~
Oof! Hope mah Pepsi's enjoy! Also have a VERYYYYY holly jolly joyful Christmas! (Or day for those that don't celebrate!) BYEEEEEE•~!!!!!!
Author Chan~👌🧸🎁🎊🎉🎀🤍❤️💝💖💞💕( XD so many emojis! Lol bye.)