Anne's decision

Anne was a beautiful queen. No surprise there, after what she had to come through to get where she is now. Where her family is right now. But the queendom, Henry's affection and the expectations of her family, the court and the whole kingdom were about as comforting as a Damocles sword. Not to mention the vultures that would love to see her fail just to quickly replace her with someone who was deemed more worthy of the title and the affections of the king.
But these worries were minuscule in the current situation. Henry was injured and was not waking up and Anne was nervous. Her claim to power was uncertain even with the king by her side. No matter what her father and brother thought, they would not stay in power. She did not bore king a son and her little Elizabeth did not have a greater claim to the throne than Marry. And the Boleyns weren't popular.
Not with Anne's reputation. She did not kid herself, no matter how composed she had to act while facing the vipers of this court, she was aware of how people looked at her and what they whispered when they thought no one can hear them.
Anne did not wish for this reputation. She did not want to be associated with her sister's reputation as A Great Whore, but she was. And while her sister was known as that for the whole French and English court.  Anne was branded with it in the eyes of the whole civilized world. Yes, she had supporters, but that doesn't mean they viewed her differently from her enemies after all for them she was conveniently placed whore and they would have no qualms replacing her.
As nervous as she was, Anne had to chuckle, she was naive when she thought that her sister's reputation was the worse that could happen to her. Her other inherited reputation was much heavier on her mind for quite some time...
She never wanted Catherine's cursed womb, unable to bore the king of England his son and heir. No, Henry had to live until she got rid of the curse that plagued her predecessor. No, she was not like Catherine of Aragorn and she would prove it even if she had to drag Henry from the merciless claws of death back to the world of the living.
Royal doctors said that there was nothing to do but to pray to God and hope for the best. But Anne Boleyn was a very resourceful woman, and she had just the right person if she could not solve her current situation, no one could.
After all, it was her that healed Anne from the sweating sickness.

Hello readers, I'm glad you stumbled upon my first story. In the next chapter, we will be introduced to the OC, who she is and where she came from.
Anyway English is not my first language, so I hope it was coherent. There is a lot of women in this story, as expected from the TV series inspired by the life of the man known for having six wives. But it gets clearer I hope. I welcome your comments, opinions and constructive criticism.