Plans

Anne was overjoyed that her husband has woken up. She greeted Rossette with a big smile on her face and another hug.
"I knew you could do the impossible."
The healer replied with a small amused smile of her own.
"Well, I wouldn't say impossible, if people from different parts of the world decided to share their knowledge among themselves, they could do many things considered impossible."
Anne just shook her head at her friend. She took hold of Rossette's elbow and lead her to sit down. She sat down across from her and took healers' hand into her own.
"Please stay," Anne voiced her request and before her friend could respond she continued: "I'm pregnant, please stay and make sure I deliver a healthy heir to the throne. If someone can ensure it, it would be you."
Rossette squeezed Anne's hand back.
"I can stay at least until your child is born."
Anne's posture relaxed. "Thank you."
The peace was interrupted by a knock on the door. It was Anne's father.
"I'm sorry to interrupt, but His Majesty demands to be seen by the healer who awoken him."
Rossette stood up. "I'm sorry Anne, it seems I have one more patient to see, we will talk more afterward."
And with that, she left the room following the Boleyn patriarch.
Anne was not happy with the king's order. But she got a promise out of the elusive healer to stay and oversee her pregnancy, that was enough for now.

Thomas Boleyn could not believe his luck. When he invited the mysterious woman into his household, he was hoping that the strange healer with her reputation would be miraculous. As far it seemed, he was right, because he got not one but two miraculous healing sessions out of her. He tried to get her to stay as the doctor for his household but was rejected, now the status of his family changed. They were high enough for no one to reject them.
"I see my daughter got ahold of you and you've done marvelous work."
"Thank you, I help where I can."
"As you already know, Anne is pregnant and I'm sure after what you've done for the king, he could be swayed to hire you as a physician for the queen."
"I am sorry, but..."
"This would pf course came not only with appropriate money but also prestige with this position."
"I am afraid, you don't understand. It's not something I could do. Sit around and wait until someone gets ill, while there are hundreds of people in the streets I could help. Anne is pregnant and the king is injured, so I will stay as long as I am needed here and then I'll be on my way. But thank you for your generous offer."
With that, they reached the King's chambers.
Thomas Boleyn could not believe this woman. That was definitely not the anticipated reaction. She could not be bought be she had a strong conviction. And just as the late Thomas Moore shows there was no one as stubborn and effective as a person with strong conviction. And it was part of her moral code to not leave when there are still people who need her help, like his pregnant daughter. Yes, he could work with this.

Henry was lying in the bed annoyed. That intriguing woman was arguing with his physician. And he still did not understand her. He was complimenting her, joking in the way that had women blushing, but she was unmoved. She was kind but unmoved. It made her intriguing, yet infuriating.
Was it just her, or was he getting old. Yes, he still could get women in court in his bed, but that was something different. He was fascinated by this woman, maybe if he could get a woman who could not be as easily persuaded into bed, this fascination would vanish.
It would be unbeccomimg of a king to chase after healer who does not respond to advances. Mayhaps he just needed a challenge. Not a woman who lies in his bed and opens her legs for him immediately.
He squeezed a white ribbon in his pocket. Yes, lovely, shy, blushing Jane Seymour, she was not completely unmoved by his advances, yet still was more of a challenge that women in court.
Perhaps she could be the one who would destroy his fascination for Rossette.