Moving in.

Ruby's pov

After school I ride home and grabbed my already packed luggage, then called a taxi, cause I obviously can't ride my bike with a large suitcase in the back...

When I arrived at the dorms it was HUGE, it had to be at least ten stories high!

I look on my phone and read my room number one more time before entering the building.

I head up a few floors and see the number, 792.

I knock first because I have at least a few manners and I'm surprised to see familiar black hair.

"Blake?" I said.

"I'm just as surprised as you are." She said with a small smile.

I walk in and see a average sized living room, two separate hallways leading to two bedrooms, and each room had one bathroom.

I see that Blake claimed one room so I claimed the other one, feeling that I was a night owl most of rhe time and didnt want to bother her during the night.

I hear the door to the dorm swing open and I hear a familiar laugh so I poke my head out my hallway and find my sister closing the door.

"Yang?" I ask.

She looks at me with a smirk,making me regret saying anything. She drops her things and grabs me into a strong hug.

"As yeah, I'm rooming with my sis!" She said excitedly.

"The feelings mutual." I said muffled by her chest covering my face.

She lets me go and ruffles my hair playfully.  Then i see her starting to talk to blake.

I walk off to the small kitchen connected to the living room and look around lost in my own mind.

' I wonder who else is staying with us...' I thought.

I end up walking to the living room couch and laying on it and looking up at the ceiling, boredly studying the texture of the white paint.

It reminded me of snow, icey and cold, but also beautiful and soft...why does that remind me of something...?

Just as that thought crossed my mind. I hear a light but stern knock on the door.

Yang stands up from the kitchen table and opens the door and I instantly lock eyes with the familiar blues and whites I see on the other side of the door and I sit up and sit on one side of the couch and pretend I wasnt just being a weirdo and stareing at the ceiling.

Yang greets her with a smile, " ice queen."

She looks at my sister blandly then as she turns away she locks eyes with me.

" hey Weiss, what are the odds?" I ask standing up and waving.

"Apparently not good." She said.

I frown at her comment, "are you mad that you can't room with your other friends?" I joke.

I saw something in her eyes but it left as fast as it came," maybe, but atleast I'm not roomed with a bunch of weirdos." She said.

"Yeah..." I said looking at my sister as we both act like idiots when we live together.

I dont think she remembers that video I showed her from the last time yang and I lived together as kids, that microwave still has burn marks from that incident.

"Well then there's only one bed that was unclaimed so your stuck." Yang said.

She looks at Blake but she shakes her head and points at me.

I search my head nervously as she looks at me, "looks like we're roomies now." I said awkwardly.

I'm already nervous around her as it is...now I'm sharing a room with her...great.

Let's just hope tomorrow doesn't go haywire.

644 words

Sorry for not updating in forever, I recently turned 16 tho and I got a phone now so I'll be trying to update as much as possible