Day 2

Juliana still hated life and everything about it. She wanted to be dead and put her meaningless life to an end. She was tired of not feeling anything. She slowly walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She took out the razor blade that she hid in the back of the counter. She took a look at her pale wrist, it was scared and abnormally skinny. She dragged the blade across it multiple times. She watched as the blood dropped and continued to do it. After 6 new lines, she cleaned up the blood and the mess it made. When she was done she hid the blade and got ready for the day.

She went downstairs and started to make jam and toast.

"Some hot guy dropped this off for you last night" her sister said as she pushed a box towards Juliana.

It was a small purple box with a sliver bow. There was also a note attached:

"Hey Juliana. I saw that you used to wear bracelets a lot but recently stopped. I don't know why but I thought it would've been nice to have a new one  -Alex"

Juliana opened the box and smiled. It was a diamond studded bracelet. It sparkled brightly in the sunlight. She thought she felt something for a moment but she was probably wrong. She put the bracelet on then left for school.

-End if day 2-