Chapter 3

While Adonis had drifted off uneasily in the first place, it had to be the greatest sleep he ever gotten, not that he physically needed the sleep but little space became rather bratty without it and it wasn't like there was anything better to do.
Maybe play cards or fight or mess with humans or nephilims but he couldn't spend every moment doing that, especially when in little space.
Regardless, he wasn't expecting how he woke up. The same way he did every morning. If he didn't know better, he'd think it was a dream. He slowly sat up, nervously sucking on the pacifier which had been replaced in his mouth and looking around for Rixon. His voice startled him.
"Ahh, so the lil lad finally wakes. You slept longer than I fugured you would," Rixon leaned against the back of the couch from the outside, that agitating smirk playing on his lips as he looked at him, "then again, I guess babies need a lot of sleep."
Adonis was half tempted to fall back into little space but he knew he wouldn't be able to provide the answers Rixon wanted which meant he'd stick around even longer.
This made Adonis grunt but pull the pacifier from his mouth and hold it tightly in his hand about to speak until a comment from Rixon cut him off.
"Did you wet your pull up last night? Does dada need to check?"
The blush rose to Adonis's cheeks again but he glared again and huffed.
"No. You know we don't have the urge to go to the bathroom," he hissed, rubbing his forehead before saying in a hurried, annoyed manner, "just what more do you want, huh?"
Rixon smirked wider and laughed quietly a few seconds before walking himself around the couch and plopping into the unoccupied spot next to Adonis.
"We're gonna go over rules, like dada told you we would," he hummed softly.
Adonis looked at him baffled and narrowed his glare more, "Mate, you gotta be joking."
Rixon shook his head, "All little ones need rules," he stated simply.
Adonis rolled his eyes and groaned at his friend's insistence on rules.
"Rule 1: You will now refer to me as dada whether you got that kid voice or not."
This made Adonis look on amazed, and not in a positive connotation of the word.
"I can't do that! Do you realize how many people we're around on the daily??"
Rixon smirked and leaned forward, arms resting on his knees.
"Why do you think it's the first rule?" the smirk widened but Rixon ignored the look Adonis gave him, pressing on with the rules, "Rule 2: You will always keep the pull ups on."
"People are going to see them!!" he hissed, groaning after as he buried his face in his hands.
"Guess you need to wear baggier pants then, huh?" Rixon said byt still, merely cleared his throat and continued on again, "Rule 3: You do what dada says, when he says it. The right way, not with the grumpy attitude like you did yesterday."
Rixon got the last rules out before Adonis could speak, saying them directly after each other,  leaving no room for complaints from Adonis, "Rule 4: You will speak to dada with nothing less than respect and you will be honest with dada. Rule 5: No more hiding your thoughts from dada. As of taking that role on for you, he is fully entitled to everything that goes on in your mind. Rule 6: Bedtime is now 8:30."
Having the rules out, Adonis finally found his words to speak.
"You can't be expecting me to follow these!"
Rixon's smirk grew, "Oh but I do and that brings me to personally my favorite parts. Punishments. While I do agree spankings would be useless on you. The main 3 I will chose to resort to are earlier bedtime, time out in the naughty corner, or baby treatment."
This made Adonis a bit confused, he sighed and leaned back, "What is 'baby treatment'?"
"Well, based on your proclamation of being a 'big boy' last night, I realized you don't want to be too little of a boy so, you step out of line, I put you in a diaper and babier clothes and treat you like the little baby you're acting like. Likely in public too, I can take you to Bo's, show all the guests what a little boy I have saddled on my lap, bet they'd be shaking in their boots from fear of you then, right?"
"Rixon," Adonis growled, burying his face away again, getting out though it was muffled, "you can't be serious. I am not gonna follow those ridiculous rules."
"Well firstly, little man, I will not answer to that name after this response. Secondly, I'd suggest you rethink that before I have to resort to punishment on your first full day of being your dada."
"No! I am not going to call you that name and I am not going to obey those rules, they are out of control!" silence reined and Adonis tightened his hold on the pacifier in one hand, the other smacking the couch in instinctive frustration, little space calling to him once more.
"I'm not kidding Rixon! Those are stupid rules. Only a moron would agree to them and you can't make me!"
"Oh dear, seems dada's little fallen has been bitten by the grumpy bug this morning," Rixon hummed, ignoring the protests, "already broken two of his rules, seems someone wants to be dada's little babe again."
Adonis screwed his eyes shut, the urge to slip getting even harder to resist at the patronizing tone that he oddly felt drawn to. Rixon's Irish accent likely had something to do with it, or that was what Adonis was letting himself believe.
"Well, we best get little man padded up for the day then," Adonis yelped once his ankles were pulled, making him fall back onto the couch. Immediately, he tried to squirm.
The firm hand on his chest made all movement cease though. Adonis simply shut his eyes tighter to further try and avoid little space but he already felt his adult mindset starting to slip and sink to that of a three year old's.
A little whine left him as the shortoralls were pulled off first then the onesie was undone at the crotch snaps and lifted up, revealing his dark blue Mickey Mouse pull up to Rixon's gaze.
Rixon had a little laugh then hummed.
"How adorable. I guess dada picked out good diapers for you then," Adonis curiously peeked his eyes open at the rustling of packages, finding Rixon opening a pack of Mickey Mouse diapers. Despite being in little space now, Adonis still wasn't happy at the prospect of a diaper, so, he kicked his feet.
"Noooo! No diaper! I'm big boy! Big boy!!"
"This attitude," Rixon started as he was next striping the pull up off Adonis and replacing it with the diaper, "shows otherwise, lil lad. You're acting like a baby, so, that's how I'll treat you."
Adonis whined frustratedly but Rixon pried the pacifier from Adonis's hand and slipped it into his mouth.
"Perhaps that will help your mood, or at least help you hush and behave while dada handles this."
It proved effective as not another noise of complaint was made as Rixon taped the diaper up after having applied baby powder.
"See, little man," Rixon said as he replaced the onesie snaps and the shortoralls which bulged out more with an actual diaper on, "all my baby needed was his paci. Now, help dada locate your shoes," he hummed, standing up as he started looking.
Adonis sat up, "Why?"
"Well, now you've broken 4 rules," he started, finding the left shoe, "so I'd say more of a punishment is required and dada and his little man needs a day out."