Chapter 7

Rixon had long won another game. He had gotten a man's wallet, another's jacket, someone's car keys, he even now had to pick up a t.v. he won. He of course planned to put it in Adonis's nursery seeing how much the little liked t.v. but now it was just Rixon and Patch with Adonis still snoozing away.
Rixon watched Adonis curiously. He never got the answer as to how he even got into this sort of thing.
He could feel his hand moving closer to the scar on Adonis's back, the same one all fallen angels had when they had their wings ripped from them. Slowly, his fingers brushed over it and, as he knew he was, he was pulled into one of Adonis's memories.
Rixon knew he couldn't be seen in the memory but he watched on in intrest as Adonis and a woman with frizzy blue dyed hair. She was looking at Adonis's scar but not touching it like Rixon had.
"Oh you poor thing! You really have been through a lot, haven't you?"
"Yeah. Guess you could say that," Adonis agreed but just as quickly changed the subject, "enough about that though. Let's say we get to the fun part, yeah?" he purred, his own Irish accent seeming to come out richer.
Adonis twirled some of her hair around his finger, "After all," he bragged, "I am very experienced in all this."
The woman seemed to hesitate a moment, biting her lip, but put her hand on Adonis's chest and gently pushed him up, "Well...... there's something I'd like to try."
She got up, going to a black duffle bag in the closet, Adonis groaned but smirked.
"Not much I haven't tried, love. What is it? Handcuffs, whips, perhaps you're one with a sweet tooth?" he purred, licking one of his teeth as he did, before another idea hit him, "Or maybe you're wanting roleplay? Ya know, naughty school girl and teacher, prison inmate teaching prison guard a lesson?"
"I guess you could say it's like roleplay," the lady agreed, getting somethings from the bag, but keeping them well hidden from both the invisible, intruding Rixon and the excited Adonis.
"Well you're in luck. I've been told I'm a pretty good actor."
The woman slowly approached Adonis and smiled softly, "Great! I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just lay back and relax. Close your eyes," she cooed.
Adonis seemed to dismiss the tone and did as she asked of him. Rixon had to stifle his laughter seeing the woman had been hiding a diaper, baby powder, and a blue onesie, bonnet, with matching mittens and booties. She hummed softly as she started putting the things on him, but oddly enough, it wasn't until the smell of baby powder hit his nose that his eyes snapped open.
"Whoa! Hey! I didn't agree to this! I'm not some baby!!" he hissed. The woman continued regardless.
"Shhhhh, shhhh, Diddly-bear. This is a coping mechanism. Just try it, please? It's all I ask. I try to help my clients like this, especially ones that have been through things like you have been."
Adonis was silent a few moments before asking, softly, surprised, "Wh-what did you call me?"
"Diddly-bear. If you don't like that one I also have Diddums, Huggy-buggy, Giggle-bear, Mookie, Muddles, Nanners, Pooh-bear, Pumpkin-wunkin, Roo, Stinker-bear, Tootsie, Waddles, or Wiggles."
"That's a lot of pet names," Adonis muttered but Rixon noticed he sounded distracted. He assumed it was to think how dumb and embarrassing the pet names were so the next sentence caught him off guard.
"Not gonna lie. I kinda like Pooh-bear, Stinker-bear, and Wiggles."
The woman smiled softly and rubbed Adonis's cheek, "Well, that's what I'll call you then, Stinker-bear," she cooed, "now, your part is easy. You just need to act like a baby or a small child. Can you do that for mama, Wiggles?" she cooed out again as she got the mittens and booties on him finally.
Adonis already seemed comfortable with it though, which had confused Adonis at the time.
"Wh-why do I like it...? In a nonsexual way no less," he mumbled softly, confused.
The woman smiled and scooped him up gently, sliding a pacifier in his mouth, "Well, it comforts some people, I'd say you are falling into a little space."
"What a wittle space?" it was hard to tell if it was the pacifier or Adonis himself that changed his voice.
Before anymore of the memory could be shown, Rixon felt his hand being moved by Adonis stirring. Slowly, he sat up, rubbing his eyes.
"Where are we..?" Adonis whined softly.
"Still at Bo's, Stinker-bear," Rixon said with a smirk as Adonis tensed up.
"What...?" Adonis mumbled out. Rixon chuckled softly.
"What are you asking about, Pooh-bear?" he cooed.
As if like trigger words, Adonis was little again and covering his ears.
"Aww now this surly isn't going to make you have a tantrum, right? I have plenty for you to pick from."

(So what nickname do you all think Rixon should go with? Let me know in the comments what you think, I hope you all enjoyed and have a fabulous day/night!)