Part 1

"GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WE'RE DONE, I WANT A DIVORCE!!"

"Kelley, please, you need to calm down this kind of stress isn't good for the babies."

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO SLEEP WITH THAT NFL REJECT!"

"I'm so sorry, I love you, I promise it will never happen again. Baby, please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Hope, we've been through this already, you cheated on me, you cheated on our family. I'm done forgiving you, now I'm ready to forget you ever existed. Now, please, leave."

Hope walks out the door of the house that her and Kelley have shared for the last five years and collapses on the sidewalk in tears.

One month later, Kelley ends up undergoing an emergency c-section after doctors grow concerned with the babies heart rates. Hope is allowed in the room to see her newborn daughters and brings them each a small teddy bear, not really knowing what else to do.

Kelley's Mom, Karen and her sister Erin leave the room to allow them to talk in private.

"They're beautiful, Kel."

"They are, aren't they. They came out screaming, must be the Irish in them."

Hope takes a seat beside the bed and Kelley, "I want to help you raise our daughters."

"Hope, I've already been in contact with a lawyer about a divorce."

"I understand, and I agree we shouldn't be married anymore but I'm not giving up my daughters without a fight."

"Do you really think it's in the best interests of anyone to engage in a pissing match over custody? We both have skeletons in our closets, Hope."

"So, what do you suggest we do about it?"

"Share custody 50/50, alternate holidays and special occasions."

"Kel, I'm moving back to Seattle, soon. I want to be close to my family and I was offered a job with a local TV station to cover sports. That's going to be a lot of travel for a couple of newborns."

"What about if we each raise one of the girls?"

"Are you on drugs right now, Kel, because it sounds to me as though you are suggesting we break them up."

"I am, it's some good shit." Hope can't help but laugh at her soon to be ex-wife's candour.

"How about we don't make any decisions until you are out of the hospital and not high as a kite."

"Okie, dokie. But we need to name the girl's before they leave the hospital because otherwise they won't know that I'm talking to them." Hope stands up, "Kel, I'll be back in a minute, I'm just going to grab Erin so she can help with the naming process, okay?"

"Okie, Hopie!"

Hope leaves the room and walks down the hallway finding Erin and Karen at the coffee machine.

"I need your help."

"Hope, Kelley has already decided to go through with the divorce."

"I'm not going to fight that, she deserves to be happy and I totally screwed up. The meds she is on are making her kinda loopy and she suggested that we should separate the girls and each raise one. I need to know if that's what she really thinks, and also I need your help with picking names. Did Kelley have any picked out? I know she was partial to Ava and Emelia before I left."

"She still is, she told me she wanted to call them Ava Elisabeth and Emelia Grace."

"Those are beautiful names."