The Radio Demon

Previously: 

(Y/n) eyes went wide "H-hell!? "

____________________________

"ok, hold up... your telling me i'm in hell?" She says as she sits on the edge of the bed looking at the others.

"Yup!" Charlie said standing near the bed.

The tall demon that I now know as Angel Dust, was sitting on the arm of a couch now. "So how did you end up in hell? You dont look like the bad kind."

(Y/n) looks down fiddling her thumbs. "Rather not talk about it." She knew why she was in hell, but she didn't mean it. 'It was a accident...' she told herself.

Charlie look at her a bit worried "Well it's fine, it's not our business." Charlie went to walk out of the room, the others following her out. 

Before Vaggie walked out she turned to (Y/n) "You can stay here but don't cause any trouble. Your help around the hotel as well, but for now go get cleaned up. You're covered in blood." Vaggie gave a look that made (Y/n) know that she was clearly not trusted. 

Then she was alone again. (Y/n) stood up, looking around her new home. For a hotel room it was built like a small apartment with a small living room, kitchen, and then the bed room.  She walks to the bathroom staring at her reflects. "I really do need a shower.

Off went the clothes and the water went on, She steps in the shower feeling the warm water falling on her body the old blood slowly washing down the drain. She slowly fell into a calm trance with the sound of water. After awhile she finally got out, wrapping the towel around her small body and walked out to find fresh folded clothes on her bed. (Picture below)

(Y/n) admired her outfit in the mirror

(Y/n) admired her outfit in the mirror. "Simple, but cute. It would be fine until I can go shopping...Well once I get money that is."

As she looks in the mirror, a tear ran down her cheek. Suddenly the reflection of a young scared and bruised up girl appeared in the mirror, and a large mans back could be seen walking towards the little girl. (Y/n)'s face showed pure anger as she punched the mirror, shattering it but cutting herself in the progress.

"Such anger. What is it that you've seen in your reflection darling?" 

(Y/n) swang around to meet a pair of red eyes and a devilish grin of a tall man dressed in a red suit. "Leave me alone." (Y/n) said while holding her now bleeding hand.

"Not until we clean this cut, my dear. Cant have you dying from blood loss after i've already saved your life once." He says as he walks over to the kitchen looking for a rag.

"Your the one that saved me?

The man soon found a rag, wetting it a bit at the sink. "Right you are my dear"

"Ok, well thanks. But dont think I owe you any favors." She says as the demon walked back to her holding out his hand for her.

"Hand"

(Y/n) was hesitant but soon laid her hurt hand in the demons, allowing him to wash the blood off and patch it up.

"Who are you and why did you save me?"

He showed a wide grin "They call me the Radio demon, but you can call me Alastor. I suppose i've helped you for a new show of entertainment." He said as he put the rag away.

"Entertainment? So i'm a joke to you? Well i'm glad I can be another laugh for someone." She says standing up and walking to the door, opening it for him.

"Leave."

Alastor watched the young lady for a moment and flashed his signature smile. "Very well." he said as he walked out. As he walks away he seems to mumble "How interesting."

(Y/n) flopped down on her bed "How annoying." she curled up on the bed falling asleep.

A Few Hours Later

After (Y/n) woke up she decide to explore a little, walking down the stairs to the lobby seeing the girls. She has been rather curious of the demon Alastor, so she decided to go ask them while she was there.

"Um hey, I have a question." 

" Ask away" said a smiling Charlie

"Who is the Radio Demon?

Vaggie stood up "Stay away from him! He is nothing but trouble!

"You don't have to tell me, I don't want anything to do with him."

"Now come on now, he can't be that bad. After all he is helping us out with the hotel."

"He works here!? You got to be kidding me." sighs and sits at the mini bar. "A Malibu Sunset please. "

"There's no drinking while your here!" Vaggie yelled at the sight of (y/n) ordering a drink.

"You have a mini bar and your saying I can't get a drink?" She says as she takes a sip of her drink.

{Hello my stars! So I realize it's the second chapter and your probably wanting more Alastor. But your in luck cuz next chapter is where the fun begins. I hope you enjoy this chapter and be sure to stick around for the next cuz its gonna get even better.}