Confused Emotions

{School has me so tired ;-; but I'm trying to post I promise. I hope you enjoy this chapter. WARNING: Strong language is used.}

After the kiss (Y/N) didn't know what to say. So she got up real quick and looked a bit panicked

"So where is my clothes, I can't stay in just your t-shirt all day." (😅)

Alastor got the hint that she was uncomfortable, so he stood up and went to the hall and got her clean clothes.
"You can change in the restroom.."

"Right." she took the clothes and took them to the restroom and changed.
(Y/n) looks at herself in the mirror after changing.

"He kissed me..." She holds two of her fingers up to her lips. 'he tasted sweet, like strawberries.' she thought

"Wait what am I thinking about. He probably just did it because he felt bad for me or something."

(Y/n) sighed and walked out of the restroom to see Alastor sitting in the couch, he seemed upset..

(Y/n) walked beside the couch. "I have things to do so I should be going."

"Oh of course, I shouldn't be keeping you from what you have to do. I'll see you out." He got up and walked her to the door opening it for her.

She walked out the door but before she left she stopped and said "I know you didn't mean to kiss me so it's fine I'll forget it. Goodbye." With that (Y/n) left. Leaving Alastor eyes wide.

~Time skip brought to you by Fat Nuggets~

'It's been a 3 days sense the last time I seen Alastor. Which is unusual of him.' (Y/n) thought

(Y/n) walked down stairs to she Charlie and the others talking, she decided to take the chance and get some advice. Ever sense Alastor kissed her she was so confused.

"Hey guys do you mind lending some advice..?" She said nervously.

"Of course whatcha need?" Charlie said happily.

"Well I kinda, may like this guy. I don't know. But I'm kinda torn up by it cuz he kissed me, but like it was after I told him about my life before death. So I think it was just a pity kiss, but I'm not sure, I wanna ask him but I haven't seen him and I'm a bit nervous..."

Charlie's eyes lit up like lights on a Christmas tree. "You have a crush on someone, that's so cute!"

Angel chimed in "Did ya' fuck yet?"

(Y/n) face flushed red at the thought of  Alastor and her doing such a thing as that.

"Shut up Angel." Vaggie said

Charlie leaned in with a excited smile. "So tell us about this guy or girl."

"W-well he is really sweet, such a gentleman, he enjoys books like me, umm...he is tall and handsome..He looks at me in a way that makes my body shiver but in a way I like. He is feared by all though and when I'm with him, people looks at me like I'm crazy."  (Y/n) explained

She took a deep breath and before the others could state there opinion she spoke up again.

"He doesn't like me though. At least I don't think so.. he sees me as his entertainment, a laugh. But then he kissed me, I'm sure it was out of pitty but I kinda hope it had more meaning. Like he kissed me because he actually cares, that...that he loves me."

"Wow, you got it hard for this guy. Why not just get dick and take his money?" Angel said holding a popsicle

(Y/n) looks at Angel "Not everyone is like you, some people hopes to find real love. Even if it seems to just be a fairy tail."

"Well what if he does like you? And your just scared to think that he actually loves you." Charlie said.

(Y/n) stayed silent seemingly to be lost in thought.

Charlie smiles "why don't you go see him, talk to him about it. I think your be surprised of the feelings he has."

"Yeah ok, I'll go talk to him..I just hope I didn't mess things up." (Y/n) says turning around to go back to her room and change sense she was in only a tank top and shorts.

As she got to the stairs she paused. "Thank you." Is all she said before heading up to her room

'Lets she if that strawberry Deer actually likes me...'

{Thank you and stick around for the next chapter, when a confession may happen.}