First Attempts

Previously:

"You have a mini bar and you're saying I can't get a drank?" She says as she takes a sip of her drink.

_______________________________

It's been a few weeks of (Y/n) living here in hell, she has gotten used to the heat and the awful people around, and working at the hotel wasn't half bad. It was always slow, after all who in hell is gonna want to be a good person.

(Y/n) and Niffty was cleaning the lobby when the well known radio demon had walked in.

"Darling, may I ask you a question." He said faceing (Y/n)

Of course she got annoyed with the 'Darling' type shit "First off I have a name and second what do you want a good laugh?" She said turning away and finishing up sweeping.

Alastor tilted his head to the side "Well (Y/n) I was actually wondering if your like to go out for coffee. It seems if angered you.

(Y/n) turned to look at him a bit confused "You want to take me for coffee?"

"yes my dear. May I have your response."

"Fine, but only because i'm tired of cleaning this mess." she says as she sets the broom down against the couch. 

"Wonderful! Then i'll be waiting for you."

"Right" She then walks up to her room and cleans up, putting on this outfit. (Below)

 (Below)

A few minutes later she comes down stairs, but doesnt see Alastor.

"Are you kidding me? He asked me to coffee and decides to leave me here." Just then her phone buzzed from a text. 

From Alastor? "How in hell did that strawberry deer get my number?

she opened the text to read, 'Sorry dear, Got a call from a client. I'll meet you at the InHell cafe for our coffee.

she sighs and saves the number into her contacts as Strawberry Deer. Then put her earbuds in walking to the cafe. It was actually one of her favorites, a simple yet classy cafe with round Teak wood tables and how the red glow of Hell lays upon the cafe. Giving the feel and allusion of sitting in front of a fireplace on a winter's night.

20 Minutes of Walking Later

As she walked into the door she was greeted with the smell of fresh brewed coffee and baked goods, ringing the little bell above, she took a seat at a small table near the window. They wasn't that busy, which made it more peaceful, it reminded her of the small cafe she would run off to when she was alive. (y/n) ordered a Caffe mocha and a cinnamon roll. Before her order could come out the doorbell rang making (Y/n) look up. It was none other then Alastor, the waitress quickly ran to him taking his order and fantrickly runs back to the kitchen in a hurry. It was kinda funny to be honest, I guess he really is feared by all. While she was busy trying not to giggle from the panicking waitress, Alastor took a seat across from her.

"You should smile more." he says as the waitress brings both our orders.

Realizing she was in fact smiling a bit, she quickly turned away. "I was smiling for you, It was just funny seeing the fear and panic on her face."

The waitress seemed to hear (y/n) remark and glared at her, (Y/n) just shot her a bird and took a sip of her coffee. For awhile they just talked, (Y/n) enjoyed his company for once. Well until he asked the question she dreaded.

Alastor took a sip of his coffee before asking "What was your life like when you was alive?

As soon as he asked the question, (Y/n) seemed to sift in her seat setting her cup down. "Well..how was your life before you came to this lovely place

Things seemed to get rather quite then. Neither really wanting to talk about their lives at the moment. They both finished there coffee and (Y/n) finished up her cinnamon roll before Alastor payed and led (Y/n) outside.

"I apologize for ruining our evening for asking such a personal question." (Y/n) stayed silent walking beside Alastor. He took notice, looking down beside himself to her. 

"What do you want from me?" She bluntly said now standing in place and staring at the demon before her.

Alastor paused looking back at her. "Parden?"

"Your the most powerful and feared demon here, yet your taking me out for coffee."

"Well. let me ask you something." he said turning fully to her and look down to her.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No"

"Even though I could kill you right now? You know i'm not a good guy after all.

"You don't scared me and everyone here isn't a good person...Not even me."

"Then it's as simple as that, your the only one who isn't afraid of me. You fascinate me." he smiles and begin walking again. "Sail we head back now."

"yeah...ok" they then continued walking back to the hotel in silence. But before they knew it, it started to rain. 

"Seasully!?" Alastor took off his suit coat and layed it onto (Y/n) shoulders and took out his phone calling a car to pick them up. They stood under a small pavilion until the car arrived, when it did Alastor held the door open for (Y/n) to get in before he stepped in sitting beside her. 

The car ride was silent until (Y/n) spoke up. "Thanks..." was all she said, leaving Alastor's smile to grow.

{Hiya my stars~! Another chapter has been completed. Hope you all enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next.}