Sabre X Chaos

-Sabre's POV-

Rainbow Steve and I sit in the Rainbow House trying to think of a plan. "I'm still so confused as to why he didn't just destroy us. Why did he just drop us in the Rainbow Town instead?" Rainbow Steve asked.

"I don't know man. Maybe he was in a rush? But if he was in a rush, what was he in a rush for? Probably nothing good." I say. Rainbow Steve sighs. "Hold on. I'm gonna go see if we need any resources." He says, walking up the stairs.

"Alright dude." I reply. A few minutes later he comes back down. "We need some more iron and redstone. I'll go get some." He says, walking to the door. "Okay man. Be safe though. Chaos Steve is still out there. If you see him come back quickly, don't try to fight him."

"I'll be fine Sabre. If I do see him though I'll come back." Rainbow Steve says, walking out the door and flying away. I sigh and go outside. What should I do now? I'm kinda bored since Lucas isn't here and Rainbow Steve left.

I decide to walk around the town a little bit. Nothing better to do anyways.

About an hour later I hear Rainbow Steve yelling for me. I head back to the center and see him there, some redstone in his hand. "Hey Rainbow Steve!" I call to get his attention.

"Sabre! I got some more resources for us!" Rainbow Steve says happily. "Cool man! Wanna give me some so we can go put them away?" I ask. "Sure!" He replies and hands me three stacks of redstone and two stacks of iron.

"Wow man, you got a lot." I tell him. "Yeah, but I still have more in my inventory." He says back. "Wow." I say as we walk into the Rainbow House, going up the  stairs and moving towards the chests.

A few minutes later we got everything put away. "Good job man. We can last a while with all this." I tell him. "Yep!" Came his reply. "Wanna go walk around the town a bit?" He asks. "Sure dude. Nothing else to really do around here."

The sun starts to set and we decide to go inside the Rainbow House. We go into my room to talk a while more since we weren't that tired. About two hours later the moon was shining brightly outside so Rainbow Steve decides to go to his room and sleep since he was tired.

I lay in my bed tossing and turning for a few minutes. Giving up on trying to go to sleep I got up and left my room quietly, as not to wake up Rainbow Steve. This happens often where I just can't sleep so I go on walks to calm down.

Rainbow Steve knows about this and he doesn't mind when I wake him but I don't like bothering him. I quickly and quietly walk down the stairs and go outside. I walk around the town a bit and get a little bored. I go onto the bridge and look out into the water.

I love watching the water at night, the way the stars and moon reflect off it. I look at my reflection and jump a bit seeing Chaos Steve behind me. I spin around quickly and glare at him, though he couldn't see because my bandana.

"Calm down. I'm not here to hurt anyone." He says, walking beside me and leaning on the wall of the bridge. After about a minute I relax a bit and join him. It's quiet as we look across the water. Not an awkward quiet, but a peaceful one.

A few minutes later I ask, " Why are you here if it's not to destroy or hurt anyone?" He looks at me and I look back at him. "Well, Sabre, I have an issue.... and that issue involves you." He says. I look at him weirdly. I haven't done anything so I'm very confused.

"And what is this issue that involves me?" I question.  "I uh...." he starts but stops. I see a light blush starting to dust his face. "I may have feelings for you." He says, looking down at the water again. I feel my face heat up.

"Uh, what?" I say, trying to process the information. I've had a crush on him for a while, I never showed it though. Seeing as we're enemies I thought it would never work out, also, I thought he would never return my feelings since he just wants to keep trying to destroy us.

He looks back towards me and stands up straight (gay). Me doing the same as he walks closer to me. He grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him, causing my face to look like a tomato.

"I know you may not return my feelings, seeing as we are enemies and all I've tried to do is destroy you. But I wanted to get it off my chest. It's been bothering me for a while now." He says.

"A-actually... I do like you a l-lot to." I stutter. He smiles a soft smile and leans forward. His eyes flicker to my lips and back to my eyes, which he can't see, silently asking for permission. I give him a small nod and his lips are instantly on mine.

A few seconds later we pull away because of this thing called 'oxygen'. We got our breath back after about a minute, me needing more time than him since I was more out of breath.  We just smile at each other for a few seconds before his hands left my waist.

He moves his hands up and cups my face. I stare into his one black and one blue eyes as he stares back. He removes one of his hands and puts it on my head, pushing off the hood of my chicken onesie. He moves both of his hands to the back of my head and starts to feel around.

I realize he's looking for the knot of my bandana. He seems to notice my realization because he looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile. I give a small smile back and he continues until he finds the knot a few seconds later. He unties it and grabs my bandana before it could fall to the floor.

I close my eyes and look away, having second thoughts about letting him see my eyes. What if he thinks I'm weird? What if he thinks I'm ugly with them?

He grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, turning my face to him. I keep my eyes closed though. "Let me see your eyes. I won't judge, nothing could make me love you any less." He whispers comfortingly.

I slowly open my eyes to reveal one light grey eye and one dark forest green eye. He smiles softly and whispers, "They're beautiful." I smile back and look down. He moves my face back up and kisses me again.

We go in for a second kiss when all of a sudden we hear, "SABRE?!"

Rainbow Steve......

Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed dis trash!
I should also tell you that I have a bit of trouble when it comes to past and present tenses so I like to go over the stories to fix them so it takes longer to post. If I miss a mistake please tell meh because I suk T^T

Thanks UwU

Bai~