VoidSabre

Sorry for not posting in such a long time. This was requested by @MelissaC2000. Thanks for the requests UwU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Sabre looks around, trying to find the tallest cliff he can. He finally finds one and starts his journey there. Once he reaches the bottom of it, he climbs as fast as possible. He finally makes it to the top, a bit out of breath.

Sabre nears the edge, and prepares to jump. Now, you may be wondering, 'Why is he gonna jump?! Doesn't he have to help his friends?!'. Well, the answer to that is, what friends? Void destroyed Rainbow. Galaxy went missing, and Sabre's assuming the worst has happened.

As Sabre walks a bit closer to the edge he suddenly stops as he hears lightning behind him. He turns around to find Void Steve standing there. He swiftly turns around and starts nearing the edge again. Voids face turns to a confused look.

"Uh.... what are you doing...?" Void asks, a bit hesitant. "Jumping." Sabre reply's, no emotion in his voice. Voids eyes widen. "You'll die!" Void says, shocked. "Exactly." Came Sabre's reply. Void stands there in shock. Never had he thought that the Steve's 'savior' would kill himself.

"Why are you going to jump? Don't you have to take care of the Steve's? And what about your friends?" Void asks. "What friends...?" Sabre asks, turning slightly to face him. That answer left Void speechless.

"What happened to you...?" He asks after about a minute of standing there in shock. Sabre laughs a little at this. "What happened? What happened?!" He asks, sounding angry, annoyed, and sad all at once. "What happened is the fact that you destroyed Rainbow!"

Sabre turns to face him fully, clenching his fists. He knew Void couldn't see it through his bandana, but he glared anyway.

"You killed Rainbow! Galaxy Steve's missing, and probably dead! I can't do anything! I have no powers! No friends! And you and all the other evil people out there keep killing or hurting my friends! Not to mention terrifying all the other Steve's who just want to live their lives peacefully!"

Sabre continues to rant as he sobs, tears streaming down his face. While in an emotional rage he rips off his bandana, revealing a dark forest green eye and a beautiful silver gray eye. He turns away and walks closer to the edge, realizing he had just revealed his eyes. Void runs up behind him and grabs him by his waist before he could jump. He spins him around quickly and cups his face, kissing him.

Sabre's, now uncovered, eyes widen. He melts into the kiss though and wraps his arms around Voids neck as Voids rap around his waist. They quickly pull apart and look behind them as they hear squealing. They see Galaxy standing behind a tree happily, still squealing.

Well....at least Sabre found him...

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I'm so sorry for not posting T^T I was busy most of the week with some important stuff so I didn't have any time. This was supposed to be out WAAAAY sooner but I got sidetracked. I'm so sorry T^T Plez forgivith meh TvT

Bai~