2

I run and run unstill i can't hear his breathing anymore then i stop and hide inside the bush just in cast not notice the distress scent( what these other way to say scent again?) i was letting out. I start catching my breath but since i let my guard down i didn't notice him, he attach me bit bit me in my legs making me unable to run. I was to weak to fight back because of the constant running and the pain on my back legs. I got scared and start letting out a really heavy scent of distress, whimpering.

 "How does letting out that much scent help you"the man chucked.

 I couldn't say anything so i keep whimper and shaking.

 "Tsk, oi stop whimpering it annoying-" he was cut off by what sound like an another wolf but i could smell two there

 "Tsk, oi stop whimpering it annoying-" he was cut off by what sound like an another wolf but i could smell two there. I hear a sound that sound like a neck breaking so the black wolf might be dead but i was to scared to open my eyes so i keep it close.

Todoroki's POV

 I was out hunting with Katsuki Bakugou he an Alpha like me but also my mate,i call him Katsu. He told me that he know our other mate when he was younger and his name is Izuku Midoria, he is our little Omega.

 We was sniffing around for preys but then we come across a heavy scent of distress. For some reason i have a feeling that i need to follow the scent, but i can say anything Katsu ran off shouting

 "Izu". That trigger me so bad because that is one of many have he use to call our other mate, i start chasing after him following the scent.

3rd person

 As Bakugou is running a thought go through him head 'Why are you letting out this much scent, Izu. You never let out any when we was young even when you were bullied. What is scaring you this bad.' As he think that he let out a small distress scent, Todoroki notice so he try to calm the angry Alpha down but fail so bad because he is angry and worry of his other mate too.

Bakugou's POV

 "Why why why why WHY!" i said angryly(? is that even a word)

 "Calm down, Katsu" Shoto try to calm me down but fail as he is feeling the same as me.

 We keep running unstill we past a bush we come across a wolf pinching Izu down and Izu is crying, shaking and oh my GOD his legs is bleeding. That make me even more angry, i let out a low growl ready to jump on him but Shoto beat me to it. He jump at the wolf bit him in the neck and kill him. I clam down a little and start walking toward the shaking Omega, i then lay down next to him covering him with my body,letting out a calming scent to calm him down.

 "Nerd it fine now, he dead now" i said to him and it work because he stop shaking

 "K-Kachan?" he ask with a shaking voice, it pain me to hear him like that. We have a small conversation before he close his eyes to sleep. Shoto soon join after making sure that the damn wolf is dead, we fall asleep after awhile.

 Shoto soon join after making sure that the damn wolf is dead, we fall asleep after awhile

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks for reading.
See you guy next time😁