4

After i let out a small growl both Kachan and Shochan look at me shock.

 "Why did you growl there no one around here" Shochan ask confuse on why i sudden growl when he couldn't smell anyone nearby.

 'Shot! I let my guard down around them' i panic.

 "I-i...u-um..." my voice stuck.

 "Why the fuck did you growl, nerd" Kachan  ask breaking the silent between us.

 "I'll just say this" i take a deep breath.

 "You will still have to tame me even though we're soulmates" i said fast then climb up a tree nearby wait for them to posses what i just told them.

 "..."

 "..."

 "YOU'RE A ROUGE OMEGA!?" Kachan shout, i just nod at him as i'm sure that he scared my voice away for a few second there.

 Kachan's and Shochan's face turn dark as they look down so i couldn't see their face, they stand up letting out their scent and start running at me.

 I just winced eyes and start running/jumping from tree to tree but it seem like Shochan use his quirk because the tree branch i just land on is really slippery and Kachan quirk help him form explosions on his palm.

 I land on the ground ready to run but Kachan use his explosion and jump on top of me holding me down, Shochan soon join after. They start giving out their scent more while i lay there growling not wanting to submiss.

 We stay like that for awhile i start to show sign on giving up their let out even more making me to bare my neck out in submiss immediately, i hear them chuckle as they hide their scent and let go of me. I sit up eyes half-lit my ears pop out as my Omega side take over, i knuck they ask they to mark me.

 "We can't Zu, it gonna hurt a lot when you're not in heat. We can scent you if you want" i nod and we start scenting each other.

 "Go to sleep nerd"

 'Ok' i say using the connection and seem to scared Ka and Sho out of their soul but i was to tired to care

 'Ok' i say using the connection and seem to scared Ka and Sho out of their soul but i was to tired to care. (Pfft.. i'm die-ing)

 Quirk is what we call our power

 Quirk is what we call our power. Alpha will always have quirk. Beta have a small change on being quirkless, Omega is higher. Rouge Omega will definitely have quirk.

 As you heard/read Kachan can create explosion, Shochan seem to be able to create ice but he might be able to create fire as well because his hair is red and white not just white. As for mine, i call it '3 imagine Tele' because i could use powers that start with the word tele so i can use: Telekinesis, Teleportation and Telepathy.

Todoroki's POV

 We sat there for five second sure that Zu is deep asleep.

 'It's good that Zu is resting now because it seem like our turn to freak out' i thought.

 "The nerd is a Rouge Omega, i thought he was an Omega; how did he speak without moving his mouth; why did i heard his voice in my mind, is that his quirk?*mumble mumble*" Katsu said fast i couldn't make out much word but i have a feeling on what he is talking about while i sit there staring at him.

 "..." Ok! this is too awkward.

 "Let thing about that later" i said snap Katsu out of 'that'

 "Go back first i'm sure that the other are worry"

 "Yea, we were gone for a whole day now. Come on, i'll carry the nerd" Katsu said pulling Zu onto his back.

 We start run back to the pack. On the way back ran into one of the patrol group.

 "Who's there-Oh! welcome back Todoroki, Bakubro. You didn't came back yesterday so everyone got really worry and you might want to let Mr. Aizawa know you're back and your last mate." (they scent each other so Izuku smell like Todoroki and Bakugo)

 "What ever shitty hair, see you later"

 "Later Bakubro, you too Todoroki"

 "Umm" i nod.

 We continuous heading to the main camp to met Aizawa before we go to sleep in our cave.

~--×--~

 If you have question ask away.