Everly Blight

Previously 

"It's not about trust. It's about staying alive."

Katniss stared at Haymitch for a moment before nodding her head.

Haymitch walked back in front of the table and stood beside a screen. It began to play the Reaping's of each District as Haymitch let them know who was who.

"Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and sister, District One." Haymitch commented over the video that showed two blonde haired people who were smiling and holding hands. "They won back-to-back games. Capitol favourites. Lots of sponsors. They will be lethal." 

He pressed a button on the remote to move on to the next District. This time it showed a large bald man with a woman who had pointed teeth, both were cheering as they were reaped. "The other half of the career pack, Brutus and Enobaria." 

"What's with her teeth?" Katniss chimed in, perplexed by the razor-sharp canines that the woman wore proudly.

"She had them filed into fangs, so she could rip people's throats out." Haymitch responded dryly.

Peeta chuckled nervously "She's committed. I'll give her that."

Haymitch moved on. "Wiress and Beetee. Not fighters but brilliant and weird, real tech-savvy. He won his games by electrocuting six Tributes at once. She hid until night-time where she then cut her throats."

Haymitch then switched to the reaping's of District Four, where Finnick's face was shown close up.

"Finnick Odair, right?" Katniss guessed.

"Yes. He won his games at Fourteen. Second youngest ever. Extremely humble." Haymitch said.

"You're kidding." Katniss mumbled.

Haymitch laughed drily. "Yes, I'm kidding. He's a peacock. But he's the Capitol darling. They love him here. Extremely skilled at combat. Especially in water."

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asked.

Haymitch sighed" Two and they're going in with him." He switched the screen to an old lady. "The first one Mags. She volunteered for Annie. Mags was his mentor and basically raised him. If he's trying to protect her in any way, it exposes him."

"A guy like that knows that she won't make it and when it comes down to it he won't protect her." Katniss interrupted.

"Well Katniss, I just hope when she goes, she goes quickly. She's actually a wonderful lady." Katniss looked down guilty that she had said what she said.

"And the other one?" Peeta asked.

Haymitch pressed the button again and the screen switched to a black haired women going to step forward but the woman next to her mouthed something into the crowd the volunteered. When they were being taken away by the peacekeepers she pushed them and ran into the crowd screaming "Long live the Mockingjay." Before being pulled back the crowd started to fight the peacekeepers and there was a gunshot and the screen went black. The woman was beautiful with striking green eyes, dirty blond hair, quite sharp cheekbones and from what they could see she still looked in good shape.

"Who is that?" 

Haymitch raised at eyebrow at her "That's Everly Blight."

"No way." Peeta gasped.

"How does she know Finnick?" Katniss asked.

""She met him when she won her games. I guess you could say they fell in love. They're not an item but they sure act like it. He would do anything to protect her and vice versa. You need to watch out for her. Killed three quarters of the Tributes her year with all different kinds of weapons and is called the 'Unbreakable Victor' by the Capitol. She could probably see someone be ripped apart in front of her eyes and not even flinch. She's dangerous even though she doesn't look like it. Either be her ally or stay away from her."