Forcefield

Everly rolled her eyes at Finnick as he sent a glare at Katniss who was walking on front of them. She lightly shoved him, "stop being so childish."
"I'm not being childish. I'm just showing my dislike for her."he stated and grabbed her hand.
"Yeah in a childish way."she argued with him.
He went to reply but was interrupted by Katniss screaming,"Peeta no!"
Peeta went flying through the air and hit the ground with a hard thud. Finnick rushed over to Peeta and started doing CPR on him. Katniss went to stop him but Everly pulled her arms behind her back.
"Hey it's fine. He's trying to help." She whispered soothingly in her and Katniss stopped struggling.
Suddenly Peeta took a deep breath and Katniss went to check on him. Finnick got up and walked beside Everly as they watched the couple. "You did good." Everly smiled at him.
He wrapped his arm around her waist, "Like I didn't know that."
She rested her head in his shoulder, "I don't think it's fake anymore." She whispered to him as they watched Katniss cry and smiled at Peeta with a loving gaze.
"Me neither." Finnick whispered back.
"Does that mean I won the bet?" Everly asked.
"What bet?"
"Oh you're trying to do that now huh." She smirked at him.
He raised his hands in surrender, "oh you caught me."
Everly snickered, "That was pathetic."
Finnick looked at her in false hurt, "you've done it now Evie. I'm going to die thinking of how you called me pathetic. Goodbye cruel world," he said dramatically and placed a hand over his heart. He stopped and looked at Everly.
She raised an eyebrow at him,"you done being dramatic now?"
"Dramatic? Moi? Never."
"You're an idiot." She went to walk away from him but he pulled her back into him. "Not again!" She thought.
"Well I'm your idiot." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.
"Oi lovebirds. We need to start moving." Peeta shouted as he and Katniss started walking away from them.
" Says the people who we literally were just waiting for." Finnick muttered in annoyance.
"Still being childish." Everly sang as she walked away.
"No I'm not,"