Sunset

Pen and Eraser were getting worried, Blocky wasn't back and he'd been gone for literally the whole day, and it was nearing sunset. Little did they know, Blocky was just hiding from them. He was just so happy that the MR worked, and revealed the other boys' crushes for eachother. Blocky then decided to burst through the door and yell "I'm back!"
"Blocky, we were so worried!" Pen exclaimed while him and Eraser hugged Blocky tightly.
"Ok guys, follow me!" Blocky grabbed one arm each and dragged the other two out of the house and to a hill nearby.

"Ok, seat." Blocky placed them on the floor.
"What has you so pumped up?" Pen asked.
"Well I just... want to say something to you both..."
"Well shoot." Eraser said.
"I... I like you both." Blocky whispered.
Those words hit the other two like bricks in the face.
"I-I mean... I gotta admit I do to." Eraser stuttered out.
"Blocky... Eraser... I feel the same." Pen said. They embraced in a passionate hug.
"Should we go home first?" Eraser asked.
"Why can't we look at the sunset first?" Blocky suggested.
"It's beautiful. Like both of you." Pen whispered the last part.

They lied on the grassy floor, holding hands and staring at the starry sky.