JOINING THE COUNCIL~

WARNING

this will be the most boring chapter you will EVER read. Um...
I really can't be assed to make it interesting!!1

———————,

"You have?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Yes, a lot from my sons, Daniel and Alex." He replied and rested his head on his large palm.

"So, why did you call me here?" Y/n sighed and waited for an answer.

"To be honest, I just wanted to see who you are. Now I know, you can leave!" He grinned and pointed at the door.

"I- Okay." Y/n blinked a few times before walking out.

After she closed the door, her wrist was gripped. The grip was like iron, it felt like it was twisting her wrist around in circles.

"Ow!" She turned to face a white haired male, his beautiful features taking her by surprise.

But those blue eyes...they glowed and his pupils were shrunken down, making him look crazed. "I...I finally found you," he whispered and pulled her into a hug, "and I won't let you leave ever again, now that I know you're back."

Y/n was shocked, so she just stood there awkwardly while he hugged her with his eyes wide open, a Cheshire grin spreading from ear to ear on his once perfect face.

Alex came running faster than a normal person could run and pushed Dimitri off Y/n, causing him to crash on the floor.

"You fucking DICKHEAD! You are back and are already causing trouble." Alex was fuming. His eyes were wide with fury and his face was red from running and the intense wrath overwhelming him.

Dimitri chuckled. "Still quite aggressive, eh?"

"YOU BETTER S-" Alex's tantrum was interrupted by a soft, small s/c hand placed on his shoulder. All of his bad emotions were replaced by positive ones.

"Oh Y/n..." Alex smiled softly and turned, wrapping his giant, muscly arms around Y/n's b/t (body type) figure.

Unlike Dimitri's hug, this one was full of genuine love and kindness.

Dimitri glared flaming daggers at Alex's back, but knew that he could not lay a finger on him as he was the headmaster's son.

Alex smirked, knowing that Dimitri could not touch him, and kissed Y/n's cheek before parting. "Come with me, Y/n."

She blushed furiously and followed the Male, Dimitri standing behind in horror. His eyes were bloodshot and his mouth hung open. "Now that...something...can't...allow..." He panted and tried to control his anger.

He smacked his own head and was instantly normal, well not normal. He was still insane.

He followed after, hands in blazer pockets.

Alex, Y/n and a frowning Dimitri entered the room. Dimitri slammed the door, catching everyone's attention.

"I'm back." He said with a blank stare.

Silence.

Then, out of no where Ryo sighed. "Seriously? I wanted to be the hottest, strongest guy in school a little longer." He pouted and sat down on a white office chair, his legs on the table and his hands behind his head.

Dimitri's mouth twitched a bit, if only he was a little saner he would've smiled.

"Okay, everyone take a seat around the glass table." Alex clapped his hands, and everyone sat on a white office chair including Y/n.

Dimitri sat on a much larger, black and silver office chair with glass armrests next to Alex with a white version of it.

"Right, listen Y/n." Alex crossed his arms

"We have decided that you will be joining the council." Daniel spoke up.

"We have already got you a chair; it's right next to my one!" Kaito giggled and pointed to a fluffy version of the office chair. On the chair was a white pillow with her name clumsily sewn onto it.

"Thanks, and okay. I'll join the council." Y/n smiled, her e/c eyes sparkling in joy.

"Uhm, well. You didn't really have a ch-" Kai was cut off by Ryo's hand covering his mouth. "Sorry, Kai is a little bit high on the green stuff!" He said through gritted teeth, his eyebrow twitching.

Kai rolled his black eyes and slouched in his seat. "Whatever..."

"So, there's a book of rules. Take your time to read." Dimitri slid an old looking red velvet book over to Y/n on the other side of the glass table.

RULE 1: ONLY DATE MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL OR ANYONE CONNECTED, THIS INCLUDES ALLIES OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED OUT WITH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES

RULE 2: DO NOT HIDE THINGS FROM THE COUNCL, SECRETS ARE UNACCEPTABLE

RULE 3: BETRAYING THE COUNCIL WILL RESULT IN———

Y/n paused. The writing seemed to be scribbled out? She shrugged it off and continued reading, not thinking anything of it.

RULE 4: YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THE COUNCIL WITHOUT ALL OF THE OTHER
MEMBER'S CONSENT

Y/n closed the book and looked up. "I think these rules are fine...maybe the last one is a bit off."

"How come?" Dimitri tilted his head.

"Well- what if I really have to leave the council to go to like...another country?" Y/n asked with her head tilted to the side.

The air grew tense and a terrifying aura radiated off the males. "But you won't leave, right?" Kai looked up.

"You can't leave..." Kaito smiled a bit. "Because you're our new secretary!" He went from super dark to bright.

"Oh, er...right."