THE DANCE~ pt 2/3

ok quickly, THERES A NEW CHARACTER! keep an eye out this chapter ;)

1am, Wednesday, 2 days before the dance, 21st May 2020

another cold night
more questions
the council
y/n still clueless

Y/n slid under her f/c duvet, wrapping it around herself and over her head as she typed away on her laptop. "Fuck! I can't find anything on these guys!"

Y/n angrily closed the laptop, furious of the hentai ads and bad internet. "It's like the whole fucking universe doesn't want me to find out anything on the council."

She rose up and tugged at her h/l hair, scruffing it up out of anger and stomping her foot. "Dimitri is too secretive, Daniel is too nice, Alex is too smart, Ryo is too normal, Kaito is too...Kaito. But Kai is a straight up freak!"

Y/n inhaled sharply, releasing her messy, oily hair. "Jesus Christ. Good thing school isn't on tomorrow, I really need to find a ballgown and a mask. Goddamn." Y/n dived back onto her bed, not giving a shit about her disgusting hair and sweaty armpits. I'll leave tomorrow's problems to tomorrow's me. Wait, fuck. It's already Wednesday. Forgot it's 1am. Y/n thought and rose up out of bed, scratching her bed head.

She walked to the bathroom, lazily pulling the string to turn the shower on. Y/n stripped down, swinging one leg over the bathtub side and then the next. Whoops. Y/n slipped on the soap, falling onto her butt in the bathtub while the freezing cold water sprayed down at her aching body.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Y/n screamed, the room literally vibrating. Because of the vibrations sent through the tiled walls, the shower head fell onto her head.

Y/n groaned and stood up, quickly washing her hair and body to get it done and fucking over with. Nothing was going her way tonight.

She stepped out of the stupid shower and kicked the bathtub out of anger, stubbing her big and pinkie toe. "AHH!" Y/n yelled, grabbing her foot and hopping to her bed with the towel wrapped around her.

Y/n dried herself off and changed into her cupcake pyjamas, rolling onto her bed shortly after. Y/n was still angry that she couldn't find anything on the boys.

Her thoughts were cut off by the thick, dark blanket known as sleep wash over her.

???'s diary entry no.103

I let out a groan, staring at the girls sleeping form. Brother had told me about her beauty, hell, he wouldn't stop talking about her pure ness.

He wound up my curiosity; I just had to go see this perfect girl for myself.

I sat on the windowsill, my face was pink every time I got even an inch closer. My body ached and longed to touch her, to feel her.

In the short time, it was like she had casted a spell on me.

I want her.
I need her.

I couldn't stop myself, I walked over to her bed, sweat rolling down the side of my face. I brushed some of her h/c strands of beautiful, soft hair to the side and let out a moan.

She was adorable.
Gorgeous.
Perfect.

I felt like a wild beast in mating season, I just needed to feel her lips on mine, her body grinding against my own.