DANCE~ part 1/3

Y/n was now back in the council room, everyone acting all normal as Ryo came. It was like he was the most respected one there.

"School dance." Kai blurted our from behind Y/n, his tone of voice eery as always. Every word that rolled off his split tongue sent shivers down her spine. Kai was overall a very creepy kid.

"Yes, a marvellous idea! Oh, how wonderful! A lovely masquerade, yes yes!" Kaito said in his dramatic voice, the lights going out in the room. A spotlight lit up the room, set on Kaito only. "It will truly be an amazing event~!"

Dimitri rolled his eyes, ryo letting out a grumble.

"But you know what happened the last ma-" Daniel went to speak up, but was cut off by Alex setting the palm of his large hand over his mouth.

Y/n shook it off and smiled. "That sounds like a great idea!" The lights came on, and y/n raised her fist into the air.

"Let's do it." Dimitri suddenly said, plopping himself down on the largest office chair, resting his head on the top of her hand. He was truly a typical villain.

"I think we should do it too." Alex nodded along with Kai.

"Then it's a yes." Dimitri spun around to the whiteboard behind him and began writing in cursive: "Academy Masquerade, Friday 9:40pm."

"Is that good?" Dimitri turned to Kai, earning a quick nod from him. "Then it's settled. Masquerade it is." Dimitri began typing away, then pressed enter. The entire school was alerted of the dance.

"It's the end of the day, so I'll see you guys later!" Y/n waved and ran out, dashing to the school gates. She sighed and broke into a slow walk, heading to her house.

Y/n had no idea what the dance was actually for.