Chapter 2

Ace's POV

That man. The man who decided to screw me over will pay. He is nothing compared to me. Compared to a small bug, he is still nothing! I can ruin him and kill him in just a second but he wants to test me. Tsk tsk tsk.

I had my men go and find his daughter. I had met her at events her dad had thrown and yes she was very beautiful and enticing. She could seduce a man well if she wanted and she would. She didn't know how to keep her legs closed and I made sure to warn my men about this. I worried my men would fall to her trap and she would escape but I would have their heads for it.

I was doing paperwork for a trade I wanted to do in Europe. I had connections everywhere but I wanted them stronger in Europe, finding it could benefit well. I was well known in the United States though.

I worked hard to where I've come. I technically took over the Mafia from the man who raised me. He wasn't my father but he was close to it. Stephano Santos. He taught me everything I know all because his men were the ones who killed my parents. Sounds messed up but hearing about what my parents did gave them a valid reason. They weren't so nice to me either. That's another story.

Stephano had died when I turned 19 which is when I took over. His top men tried to take my spot and I had to show them who was in charge, killing multiple men. A few submitted and allowed me to take over, seeing I was no joke anymore. I brought us up to the top. We were known but not well until I came along. Stephano did will don't get me wrong, but I did even better.

As I was doing my work, someone barged right into my room making me clench my pen in my hands. As soon as I heard the voice, I knew it was one of the men who went to fetch the girl.

"Sir we got the girl! She's in the basement unconscious. Do you need anything else from us?"

I was growing a headache at this point. It infuriated me how he didn't know his manners. He will know better soon enough.

"What do I say about barging into my room without knocking?" My voice was deathly calm.

I could see his eyes widen slightly, "sir, I'm sorry! I completely forgot. Please forgive me."

I could hear the worry in his voice making me chuckle softly.

"If I don't see you in the cellars in less than 10 minutes, your family will seize to see another day."

He instantly gulped and close the door softly behind him before I could hear his feet walk off quickly.

I planned on killing the girl and making a video to send to her father. The way I would torture her would sicken someone. I couldn't wait.

I got up and checked the cameras to see if the man had made it to the cellar and there he was, sitting quietly. I only knew he would go because his wife was pregnant and he was one of the most obedient, but forgetful, man I had. That's why I sent him to get the girl.

I walked down to the basement and down a girl laying on the floor with a chain around her foot. As I stared at her closer, I started to fume with anger.

"This isn't her you dimwits!" I screamed out loud, hearing footsteps start running. As I had yelled, the female on the floor flinched. She had just woken up and my voice scared her. It made me happy.

Her eyes looked up and locked with mine making my face turn straight. Her eyes were beautiful and she was too. I could tell her body was very nice. I frowned, poor girl won't even get to live her life no more. Oh well.

She was visibly shaking. I would let her go but obviously I couldn't and besides, I could definitely use her. Maybe sell her. Maybe I could even use her for my own pleasure. Sounds like a plan to me. I haven't had a female to myself in a while. Maybe a month. I've been so stressed out with work and everything.

The men came in, "it isn't her?"

My anger shot up like lava again. I took a deep breath before calling in more men. "Take these imbeciles to the cellars. They will be dead by the morning. They couldn't even listen to simple instructions."

With that they were off and now I was left to deal with the girl who was basically shitting her pants as she watched us.