After school

Lucy
That morning I walked to school with Natsu. We wanted to keep the fact that we were dating a secret for now. The day was normal, boring class except for science and math but only because natsu is in there with me. Lunch was it's craziness that I love. After school natsu met me in the gym and cheered me on while I was playing every now and then I would blush as his words. After practice I changed into the football tryout outfit.
"Wow," I looked at natsu, and I blushes. He looked at me in awe.
"And I thought you where hot in regular clothes" I felt my face get hotter
"Tha—thanks" I stuttered, he came over to me and hugged me before he gave me a kiss.
"Now go kick their butts my love." I felt like I was on cloud nine.
"I will," I kissed  his cheek, "for you." I felt him looking at me as I ran out onto the feld. I kicked all the boys butts just like I said I would for natsu, it wasn't even that hard to do so, after tryouts I got changed into my normal clothes of jeans, a t-shirt and one of natsu's hoodies and topped it off with my converse. As I walked out I met with Natsu by the bleachers, I will know if I made the team or not later this week. I was nervous i will say, even though I think I did well. As I walked up to Natsu he smiled at me.
"You did amazing," gave me a hug even though I'm really sweaty "I'm so proud of my Luce" I blushed at his words then gave him a quick peck on the nose, I knew he would want more later. "Well should we head to your house to finish the project?" I asked
"Why not yours?" He responded
"My parents won't be home until Friday, they are on a business trip" I answered.
"Oh, ok" we walk to his house, "mom, dad I'm home, and I brought Luce with me" Natsu called out.
"Ok, are you going to work on your project or.."
"Mom..we are working on the project" Natsu groaned and I giggled. Natsu led me to his room.
"Let's get to work" I said with a smile on my face. 30 minutes later we finished our project ready to turn in the next day.
"Good work Luce" Natsu yawned out
"Awe, is someone sleepy" I laughed. Natsu got up and pick me up only to lay down on his bed holding me into him.
"Na-natsu" I was cut off bye him kissing me
"You said your parents where out of town so what's the big deal, plus my parents know I'm not going to do anything other then hug and kiss you" I blushed at his statement. "I don't have a over night bag. No clothes for tomorrow." He cut me off again.
"It's Friday, we have the weekend," He kissed me again, " you also could wear my clothes, you already do." He said as he pulled on the hoodie I was wearing. Again I blushed at his words, he really has a big place in my heart.
"What about toothbrush or toothpaste?"
"We have extra"
"Hair brush?"
"You can use mine, i dont mine sharing Anything thats mine with you"
"As long as I don't have to share you, except to our friends" he added.
"I really have no way out of this do I?"
"Nope,  your mine for the night" I blushed
"Ok-okay" I responded as I hide my face in his chest, I could fell him breath in my hair
"Umm, Luce"
"Yes natsu"
"You smell amazing"
"Thank you natsu"
With that we fell asleep in each other's arms.
~•~•~•~•~•~ •
Sorry for the late update
Hope this makes it up
Ace out ✌🏻