First date

Thanks for all of the views
Love you all
Ace ✌🏻
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Lucy
The next morning I woke up to natsu cuddling me and I instantly blushed.
"Good morning, my beautiful Luce" he yawned then hid his face in my hair. I was blushing hard.
"Good morning to you too natsu." Suddenly I heard a weird growl.
"Why are you growling Natsu?" I asked confused.
"Luce, that was your stomach telling me you are hungry" I blushed at his words.
"Are You ok? Your face is blood red!" He asked looking worried. I hid my face in his chest,
"I'm fine just embarrassed" I whispered.
" awe, babe it's part of life don't be embarrassed," he kissed the top of my head, "let's go to the kitchen" he picked me up and I placed my head on his shoulder. When we got to the kitchen he placed me on a chair.
"What do you want to eat"
"Eggs with toast please"
"Coming right up"
A few minutes later he puts a plate with what I asked for in front of me he has the same thing but with hot sauce. I look at him confused.
"Wait?"
"Hot sauce?"
"Yea, i love hot sauce!"
"Ok, just know I won't kiss you until you brush your teeth" he looked hurt then I gave him a small peck on the cheek. After we ate breakfast we got dressed and natsu took me to my house so I could get into some of my clothes. After I got dressed we went to the mall.
"Hey Luce?"
"Yes"
"Is this our first date?"
"Ummm, do you count this as a date because if so I don't mind, I kinda like this" I blushed after I said that.
"Ok, then I'm on my first date with my girlfriend" he put his arm around my shoulder. We continue to shop at the mall for a few hours then the said he had a surprise for me. While we where driving I looked out of the window and thought about how we will be graduating high school soon and how I will be going to college to be a writer , I keep thinking of this stuff until I felt a hand in my leg.
"You ok, babe?"
"Umm, oh yeah just thinking"
"About?"
"How are are going to Graduate soon and how we are going to different colleges and we won't be able to see each" I was cut off when he pulled in a shop parking lot, he instantly got out and pulled me into a hug
"Hey, I will always be there for you, I will never leave your side" he pulled me into a ice cream parlor and we just spent the rest of the day together. It was the best first date I've ever had
~•~•~•~•~•~
Not much to say
Thanks for all the love and support
Ace out ✌🏻