The Finale

Writer's Note: I will normally publish my compliments and everything to the crowd on the website I actually publish it on, but here goes. Thanks for getting this far, this story took me just under a year. I am okay with how it turned out, but I would change a few things about the begginning now that I know more about the series. (e.g. The length, the context etc.) But a special thanks to those who have stuck with me all this way! Have fun reading this final chapter and expect me to be taking a big ol' break after this.

His body was carried off and the main heroes were thrown into the crowd. The Never leader was even tossed in there, though the Ever may have left her burning on a still-hot meteor. It was fine though, since she didn't go into the endless void. Iris hurried along and jumped into Matthew's arms. He jumped back in surprise and fell over his limp that he had created himself. He squeaked in pain and Iris quickly got off, patting his head. "Sorry!" She apologised. Matthew nodded, rubbing the sore. "It's fine, honestly. I've had worse!" He reassured her pink face. Iris quickly hugged him and ran across the grass, which the nymphs were currently trying to magic back to place. They snorted at her as she leaped to her destination. But she found herself floating, stuck. The storian was quickly approaching, floating in the air. She squealed as gold-blue-pink swirls started to drift around her. Richard trotted up to her, followed by the Never Leader. They were holding hands. "Look at this, Sister! I have a love life! I'm so exited!" He yelped. Matthew walked straight past her and into the School for Good. She could see him roll his eyes at her. Strange, she hadn't been that much of a nuisance – had she? She tried to rush to him and ask what was wrong, but she was stuck to the air. Iris looked down to see what was holding her up, but all she saw was a Never uniform treading over her own. Richard and the Never Leader's were also fading. Only this time into the Good uniform. The Storian still hovered there, now writing furiously in a book. It took a wisp of gold from around her and pushed it into it's nib. It then turned into a girl. She was quite young, with an unknown colour of eyes and dark brown bushy hair down past her shoulders. She was wearing a school uniform, but not theirs. A pair of black glasses just sparked onto her face as she squinted through them to see what Iris looked like. (I don't know how I got this character, but nvm) She was holding a normal black pen to write in the book.

Amy found herself rushing past Iris and next to Ruby, who was standing next to the Never Leader. She was called Samantha, she didn't know how she knew – but she did at the same time. Iris started to drift into the air as the random girl next to her scribbled down into the book. Iris started to fade and the warm smell of bacon and eggs filled the air. Ah, Dot must of been making them for Samantha. Samantha was Iris' sister that she never knew about and hated Iris because she promised to her that she had no siblings that she knew of. Samantha had said they had been besties before SGE. Matthew ran out of the School for Good and stood with them, then threw a rope into the air where Iris was fading. He pulled her down but by the time she had reached the bottom, she had completely faded. The random girl had shut the book and was resting for a bit. All that was left of her was her finger glow and a huge chunk of chocolate. The wisps attracted to it and the chocolate turned blue. Then, the Blue Forest behind them started to glow gold, pink and blue. It then popped into oblivion and Amy found herself in a white place with her surroundings being etched in. A younger version of the random girl was there, eyes wide to the surroundings. She was writing in a blank book with no title. Only: 'SGE Fan Fiction'. She could tell it was Christmas or around that time as the girl smelt heavily of cinnamon and fake tree. A bedroom scene folded in, and words spoke aloud: 'Iris woke up like normal, in her small cottage house to the smell of frying bacon and eggs.' A girl started to follow her around, watching the surroundings un-fold around them. "I like it. Tag me." She spoke. The girl nodded and added a box for it in the corner of the picture. The girl stayed there. Another girl came. "This is amazing!!! PLEASE TAG!!!!" She shouted to the girl. The random, small girl smiled and drew the box in the corner bigger. The girls stayed in there. Another girl came and asked the same question. The box became bigger until it held ten people. The girl was so happy about this, always wanting to care for them – even if she was sarcastic when speaking to them when she wasn't writing. Then, the first person who came stood up. "Please un-tag me." She spoke. The girl looked heart broken. She let the girl fade away into the scene behind them and made the box smaller. Another girl was gone and the box was smaller. Eight people. But nothing changed. Amy was back at the scene she was in, looking at the picture of her looking at the huge chunk of chocolate. Every bit of that girl's life had wanted to do this.
Iris looked down in spirit, smiling. This was the Happily Ever After she wanted. The girl popped back into storian form and flew back into the castle. The only ending she would ever want was someone else to enjoy her happy ending.
The En_
A shadow appeared above the storian as it shook. A drop of blood fell onto the page. This wasn't the end.