Fun Times

"That is crazy" Charlie looks over at Y/n, "she looks so happy now, but...to have that happen to you..I couldn't imagine the pain she felt..."
"It took me ten years to get to where I am now with her, and she still is very afraid of people" Alastor actually had a small frown on his face, which was shocking considering he always was smiling no matter what the situation was.
Charlie herself had a sad expression on her face, "I truly feel bad for her Alastor, I understand why she's so close to you now."
Y/n was looking at a magazine that showed the most dangerous killers alive today and she jumped and screamed.
Alastor immediately rushed to her, holding her close in his arms, "what is wrong Y/n?"
She was shaking violently, and withing a shakey hand, she points to the cover of the magazine, "T-That's my f-father."
The cover has a picture of a broad white man in his late 30s with a knife and a picture of Y/n in the background with tears in her eyes.
This made Alastor very angry, and with that anger grabbed the magazine and using his demonic powers, he burned the magazine and sent it to who knows where.
Y/n was still shaking violently and sobbing uncontrollably and Alastor walked over and tried to calm her down. He held her close to his chest, whispering sweet things in her ear.
"Is she okay?"Charlie was very concerned and wanted to help if possible.  "This is what happens when something triggers her tremors" Alastor explains while caressing Y/n's face, "memories and images or sounds bring these tremors on, and there is no way to stop them except try to calm her down."
Y/n started screaming, yelling words that Alastor knew well. She was reliving those memories in her mind.  "Y/n he can't get you, remember?" Alastor puts his arm up in the air, the sleeve sliding off revealing a bracelet, "You made this to remind me to protect you and I still have it. I will never let anything hurt you.." he then whispers these words into her ear, "my sweet little elephant, don't be afraid, your buck is here to keep you safe."
Charlie couldn't hear them, but whatever he had said to her, helped. Y/n held Alastor's arm, looking at the bracelet with a soft smile. She was still shaking, but the tremor was slowly fading away. "You kept it..." she had a few tears slip out from her eyes, "I..."
Alastor makes it to where his hand was intertwined with hers, "I made a promise Y/n, and I plan to keep that promise for you."
Charlie was in tears of how sweet and sad this was. A promise that he will keep forever.....that is true commitment there.
Y/n jumps onto him for a hug, and buries her face in his neck. Her elephant tail wagged around happily, meaning she was glad because of Alastor.
"You're too sweet Ally" She speaks, her voice cracking a bit from crying, "it means so much to have you keep that promise."
Alastor chuckles, "I may be a demon dear, but even demons keep their promises, well most of them."
Y/n giggles, "you are not wrong Ally."
"What the hell was all that screaming earlier?!" Angel had come downstairs, pissed off at the world it seemed. He was in his pajamas, probably sleeping.
"Let's just say we were having fun until a balloon popped" Alastor lied to Angel. "And that made her scream?" Angel rolls his eyes, "pussies, scared of a fucking balloon."
Y/n sighs, before an idea comes to mind,  "Ally! Come with me!"
She grabs Alastor's hand and drags him over to the flat screen TV.
"What is it?" Alastor asks, quite confused.
Y/n presses a button on the remote and their favorite song, "Nightcore- Rockefeller Street" played through the TV's speakers. (Don't judge meee)
Alastor chuckles, "Rockefeller street huh?"
Y/n started to dance and sing the lyrics, her voice perfectly in sync with the song. Not only was Alastor impressed, but happy she is showing her fun side to Charlie and Angel.
"Come on Ally! Dance with me!" Y/n grabs Alastor's hands and spins themselves around once.
"Okay okay I will!" Alastor begins dancing along with Y/n, laughing at how they both dance horribly.
"What the actual fuck?" Angel couldn't believe that Alastor was dancing.
"How sweet" Charlie smiles, "seeing how he does so much for her...it's cute!"
"Not to me!" Angel sticks his tongue out in disgust before walking over and changing the song to heavy metal.
"Now this is my shit!" Angel head bangs to his favorite song that no one knows the title to.
Y/n frowns before walking off to the stairs. She looked up at them, deciding whether or not to go up there.
"Want to see the rooms?" Charlie asks, nudging Y/n with her shoulder.
"Hm, only if Ally goes" she says, looking at Alastor, who was fixing his bow tie.
"Of course, no harm in looking right?" Alastor goes along with Charlie and Y/n upstairs, leaving a head banging Angel alone.
The hallway that split the rooms apart was a dark shade of red and had a black center for the floor. It was very appealing for even Y/n liked it.
"Like the design, gives me a homey feeling" she says while looking around.
"It's meant to make our guests feel at home you could say" Charlie opens a room door, "here is just one of the many designs of the rooms we have here!"
Y/n and Alastor walk in and admire the beautiful interior design of the room. What they haven't realized is that Charlie left them alone on purpose, just to see what happens. Not only that, but she had herself a little spy that watches over every room there is in the hotel.
"Show me room 628" Charlie whispers with a giggle.
~~~
"It's so pretty..." Y/n says while touching the desk that sits near a corner.
"Charlie did an excellent job with this!" Alastor's smile grew wider.
Y/n was now laying on the bed, enjoying its softness and fluffiness.
Alastor chuckles as he walks over to the edge of the bed.
"Enjoying yourself?" Alastor's face was above Y/n's, his hair hanging over his cheeks.
She giggles in response, "sure am Ally, I like this hotel."
Alastor's eyes met Y/n's big blue eyes.
He could see all the pain she hid in those eyes. The torment, the suffering, the guilt, and all the unforgiving murders she had done against her will.
Alastor had crawled on top of Y/n, his eyes never leaving hers. It seemed odd, but she didn't mind it. It was Ally, she trusted him.
"Do you ever...regret what happened?" Alastor asks, his hand on Y/n's cheek.
"Of course I do..." she holds his hand in her hands, "those victims of my father...they may never forgive me, but I truly hate myself for believing what he had said to me..."
Alastor was now laying on top of Y/n, holding her in his arms.
"What did he tell you...?" He whispers, his hot breath hitting Y/n's ears.
As much as she didn't want to believe it, she was embarrassed and blushing over Alastor's actions right now. Mainly because of the fact he is on top of her and his voice was very lustful sounding to her.
"W-Well he said that it's okay to kill that it's the only way to being the best" she said, her voice a little sad.
Alastor shifts to where he was looking at her face to face, "you were naive Y/n, you didn't know better, and in all honesty, you deserve a second chance or at least go to heaven."
Y/n nodded, "I mean, I would like to...but then I wouldn't have met you Ally."
Alastor smiles, "sweetheart, we would still meet somehow I know it."
"Ally, stop it" Y/n's face was bright red.
"Stop what~?" Alastor's voice went from innocent to a teasing kind.
"Flirting, it's embarrassing " Y/n looks away from Alastor.
He sighs, "will there ever be a future like that?"
"I don't know Ally, I really don't know..." Y/n gets herself up and offers a hand to Alastor.
He takes it and Y/n helps him up. "Oh Charlie! I know you are listening!"

"Damn it" Charlie frowns, "I was hoping that was real...or was it?"