Home Sweet Home (Fluff)

After hanging out with all of Y/n's new friends, her and Alastor decided to head on home for the night.
Alastor had carried her home in his arms, many demons giving weird looks for it.
They arrived at a apartment complex that looked quite fancy. Red decorated the entirety of the rooms due to Alastor liking the color so much.
Alastor walks over to the couch and gently lays Y/n down on it. Her cute eyes look into his sharp yellow eyes with innocence.
"Ally..?" Y/n says his name in such a gentle tone, "did you have fun with me and your friends today?"
Alastor seemed to smile more as he takes a sit in the love chair nearby, "why of course Y/n! I enjoyed it quite well with you there!"
She giggles, "Ally, you always seem to have more fun with me around."
Alastor tilts his head with a halfway smirk on his face, "it's never fun without you Y/n dear."
For some reason, she felt drawn to him. His aura may scare others off, but it felt welcoming to Y/n. Oddly, she gets up from the couch and walks over to him. Alastor looks up at her, his smile never going away. His mind however was perplexed by Y/n's actions. She sits herself on his lap, looking at him as if asking for consent.
With no hestiation he puts one of his arms around her back, providing support. Y/n shyly smiles as she hugs Alastor, nuzzling his face with hers. It wasn't often this would happen. Alastor pats the top of her head, chuckling.
"You are quite affectionate today it seems!" He says, stroking Y/n's hair.
She didn't deny it, instead she nods in agreement to the statement given.
"If it bothers you Ally I can leave you alone..." Y/n says under her breath, her expression turning sad.
Alastor shakes his head, "No! It's quite alright Y/n!"
She could feel Alastor's fingers dance along her back, almost tickling her. Y/n smiles before looking up at him. She could see his deer ears sticking up in the air along with his antlers. Alastor was reaching his hand down to gently play with Y/n's small but fluffy elephant tail. It shocked her when she felt the fingers of Alastor carefully twirl the tail in between each finger. Her face was flushed with embarrassment as he knew that her tail is her weakness. Alastor's other hand had laid down the microphone so he could cup one of Y/n's cheek.
"Such a precious little elephant" he cooed, rubbing her cheek in a loving manner. Y/n had her hands on his shoulders, helping her reach up to give a small kiss on Alastor's forehead.
He chuckled as he felt her lips meet his forehead, "is there something you're wanting from me Y/n?"
She shook her head, offended by the question, "No! I just want to spend time with you is all!"
Alastor didn't question it, as he was enjoying the time he has with her alone. Their eyes manage to meet each other and look in one another's souls.
~~~
It amazes me how cute she can be around me and not around Angel. I don't know what she sees in me, but I'm glad I get to have her attention on me.
~~~
Alastor makes it where his forehead was touching Y/n's, a smile on his face. She giggles, a blush evident on her face. They both looked at each other, not saying a word. The comfortable silence made their moment even more imitate.
Y/n was thinking about something, Alastor taking notice of it, began to ask her.
"What's on your mind Elle?" He asks, using her nickname.
Y/n was embarrassed and quickly shook her head, "N-Nothing!"
She realized something of herself, something she knew wouldn't happen.
~~~
Never in my time being here would I have fallen for him...I am very aware that he is asexual...but why does my heart still want him..? And why now after the years I've known him? What's changed so much that made me think this of him? .......now that I think about it...Ally treats me differently than his friends....and that night in the hotel...something changed in him. When Ally looked me in the eyes that night...I could see within his soul that he was yearning for something...but I don't know what! This is all very confusing to me...Ally is just a friend that I made here...yeah...that's all we'll ever be...right....
~~~~
Y/n's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling. Alastor chuckles, "sounds like someone is hungry!"
She laughs a little before getting off of Alastor's lap, "yeah, I better go find something to eat, do you want anything Ally?"
Y/n could see his head tilt as he thought about it, cute. One of Alastor's fingers stick up in the air as he speaks, "ah yes! Do we happen to still have that cheesecake you made yesterday?"
Alastor's expression told many things: One he loved cheesecake and two, he liked Y/n's cooking.
"I don't know, let me check real quick" Y/n says as she walks into the kitchen. She stands in front of a solid black fridge with pictures hanging on it. Y/n smiles before opening the fridge. There inside was a white container that held the delectable dessert Alastor had requested. She picks it up carefully and takes it over to the counter to her right, shutting the door of course. Y/n opens it but taking two clips off that held the bottom and top together. When she took the top off, she was shocked by how much had been eaten already. Half of the cake was gone, and it wasn't her who has been eating it everyday. Y/n shakes her head before opening a drawer to get a knife to cut the cheesecake.
~~~~
Alastor patiently waits for both his food and Y/n. While doing so, he picks up his microphone and looks at it. The eye in the center looked as though it was disapproving of Alastor's actions. Alastor started to talk to it as it was alive. "I know I shouldn't but can I not spend time with her?" He asks the microphone. No words, but the eye seemed to speak in itself by expressions that only Alastor understood. The eye made an expression of what was anger.
"I am aware of that, why else would I stop Angel from flirting with her?"
Alastor sighs, knowing the truth of the situation at hand.
I know what I'm here for, but somehow I keep getting strayed away from that. Somehow Elle keeps me sane and calm not to even realize she is doing that. I need to ask her....ask her...why me? Why did she put her trust into me? What did I do that made her like me so well? ...does...she not realize..that I'm not the demon to trust here in Hell...? Surely she has heard the many words other demons have spoke of me. Maybe, she doesn't care about the past...maybe, Y/n doesn't worry of other's past...maybe, that is why she trusts me...but no matter the case, I have to do what needs to be done. I will have to leave one day...and the thought of that hurts my heart to the core...but I don't want to leave her alone...something keeps telling me to stay by her side..to keep her safe and out of harm's way..
"Ally! I got your favorite!" Alastor jumps a little hearing Y/n's voice. "Sorry..did I scare you?" She asks in a quite voice.
"A little but I'm fine!" Alastor says with his trademark smile. Y/n smiles before handing him the plate of cheesecake with a strawberry on top.
"Looks delicious!" Alastor takes the fork that laid on top of the plate and cuts a small piece of the cake off.
"You say that all the time Ally" Y/n giggles before sitting down on the couch. Her eyes looked over at the microphone Alastor had placed against the wall. She could feel the eye  staring at her, sending a shiver down her spine. It almost looked as though it was alive and studying her ever move.
"I see you are curious of my microphone Y/n" Alastor's demeanor changed from happy to dark within seconds.
Y/n could tell from his tone of voice, and she knew what this had meant...it was the murderer in him coming out.
"Y-Yeah, it looks like its watching me" She responded, watching Alastor with a hint of fear.
Alastor chuckles and a twisted and sadistic smile comes across his face, "you could say...it sees everything I wish to see."
Y/n's eyes widen as Alastor was now in front of her with his hands on her shoulders, "and sometimes I like what I see~!"
Y/n found this very unusual, most of the time he is looking for someone to be his victim, but that wasn't the case in this instance. His tone of voice wasn't demonic nor frightening, it sounded soft and flirty. That was not normal...or at least to Y/n it wasn't.
Alastor moved himself to where he was near Y/n's ear. She could feel his warm breath hit her earlobe each time, and it made her face flush red.
"Oh? What's the matter lovely~?" Alastor asks in a seductive tone.
"N-Nothing is wrong Ally" she stutters from embarrassment.
Alastor pulls back to where he is facing Y/n. He tilts his head, still looking at her, "how come you don't fight back..?"
Y/n was confused by his question, "what do you mean Ally?"
Alastor sighs before ruffling her hair and standing up, "nothing my dear, nothing at all."
With that, he left her alone as he went to his bedroom. Y/n was very confused but also curious what he meant by that.
Was it just him experiencing his past again or..? Based on what I know, Ally is a serial killer from the south. So..did he have a victim that never fought back? Even with the fact he teased them through death and pain? But...why would it sound like he would be flirting with them? This is very confusing...I am just going to call it a night I suppose.
With that thought in mind, she gets up off the couch and walks to her bedroom, never knowing what or why Alastor acted that way...and why she never got to eat...