twenty five

nsfw warning! slight smut(?)

DISCLAIMER
KALI (008) doesn't exist in this book. this will make since laterrr

"mike.." maxes voice trembled

"max? or should i say eight?" there's silence on the line. mike raises his eyebrow, waiting for a response. he hears a sigh.

"i'll be over in 5."

"hurry" he hooks the phone back, running over to y/n, who is still gushing blood everywhere, and screaming.

"baby calm down" he says loudly.

mike sits on the couch, she's on the floor, he puts her head between his knees and cradles her, leaning down to whisper in her ear

"it's okay baby, baby girl calm down" he says, this gives y/n the edge she wanted to feel, her screams stop, but she's whimpering and, STILL BLEEDING, when will she finally pass out?

mike hears a jingle at the door, suddenly it forces open.

max rushes through the basement door and slams her stuff down, quickly rushing over to y/n, who's eyes never came back into her head. max wasn't sure what to do, so she grabbed her hands and suddenly, y/n passed out

"w-what did you do?!" mike says, holding a limp y/n.

"calm down freakazoid, i made her pass out so when she wakes up she should be okay. i think i know what happened" max says running a hand under her nose, wiping the blood.

"why did you hide it for so long?" mike questions, still awaiting y/ns wake up.

"just never was a good time" max shrugs, looking away

"oh cmon, max." she looks at him for a brief moment then away.

"i had no idea the lab was in other states honestly..." mikes words trail off.

"there isn't" max stands up, grabbing a coke from the mini fridge and snapping it open.

"wait what?" mike stands up walking to her, standing in front of her, she is forced to look up at him, as he slightly touches her arm.

they both go silent, looking at eachothers eyes.

"california was a coverstory, dingus." she breaks the silence, squirming away from his eyes grasp.

"oh." y/n sits up, speaking finally.

"y/n! you're awake." mike kisses her cheek.

"are you okay baby?" he says to her, looking at her face, inspecting it of any slightly popped vein or purpling of her skin.

"i'm fine, just. tired" she lays down on the couch, touching her head

"-and my head hurts" she winces, as mike jumps up to grab her an ibuprofen and water, delivering it to her with a kiss on the head, and a peck on the lips.

"and that's my cue to go" maxes thumb motioned to the door as she stood up and left, waving to the lovebirds, who just stared at eachother.

"so max is a number?" y/n tilts her head, asking mike.
"that's going to take some getting used to." she finishes, smiling and kissing his smiley face.

time skip, dinner with the wheeler family.

"so, y/n. how's your schooling going? any colleges interesting you?" y/n picks her head up from her sad plate of pork and beans (hehe) to meet ted wheelers chunky glasses.

"uhm, yeah schools great!" she lied, smiling at mike as he slyly smirks.

"and as for colleges, purdue's looking promising!" she forks beans into her mouth, following it with a glass of lukewarm coke. (sniff sniff)

"mike said that he was thinking of going to purdue as well" y/n throws him under the bus, pointing at him with her fork as karen and teds eyes follow it, to mike who's eyes were full of annoyance and he had the classic sneer plastered onto his face.

"is that so, michael?" ted asked

mike only nodded until karen bursted into laughter

"uh oh ted! we may have a bit of a stalker!" she giggles, y/n laughed along as mike just rolls his eyes and ted says nothing, just eats.

"you know karen, i actually wanted to ask you a quick question about uhm, what's his nam-" mike kicks y/ns thigh from under the table.
y/n had known about karen's affair for months.

"what's THE name sorry, of the college you went to?" y/n was lucky she often stuttered and was smooth.

"oh, actually it was butler! small college, great graduation rate i believe." she smiles, motioning with her hands.

y/n feels mike hand snake under the table, and up her plaid skirt.
he massages her thigh, moving it up higher and higher, finally moving her panties out of the way and slipping a finger in.

"mike are you enjoying your food?" ted asked, wiping his nose, bumping into his glasses.

mikes finger practically jumps out, he slyly puts the finger in his mouth

y/n glances over to mike, seeing he had barely ate.

"not really, actually" mike said, earning a almost laugh from y/n, who covered her smile with her hand.

"michael!" karen leaned into the table to look at him.

"what? he asked me!" mike throws his arms around as y/n attempts to conceal her giggles.

"go to your room!" ted says, mike jumps up immediately, walking to the basement

"excuse me" y/n stood up, getting a nod from karen and ted.

she jumped down to the basement practically, pouncing on mike when she finally was all the way down.

"i bet youre hungry mike, you should eat something." her mouth curves into a smile

"so you're feeling better huh?" mike said, whilst being attacked from y/n.

"yes daddy"

time skip, school the next day.

y/n had ended up staying the night at mikes house, telling hopper she was at maxes.

when she awoke in the morning to mike stretching his small abs and long legs, she knew immediately what she wanted to do today.

"wanna skip?" she sits up, ruffling his hair and she uses one hand to hold the sheet pressed to her unclothed body, he turns his head to meet her gaze, she winks at him, smiling at the boy.

"what do you think?" he leans his face close into hers, causing her to erupt with laughter as she lowers down into the bed until he falls on top of her and they stay for a second like that, laughing; content with their lives for a moment.

"i love you, michael wheeler."

he leans down to her stomach

"i love you ezra michael wheeler."