twenty seven

the mud sploshed as mike quickly bikes to the quarry, watching as the bright EM lights from the red trucks glare.

he hides behind a truck, watching as they pull a small girl out of the water

it was y/n.

mike hoped and prayed she would be okay, but her skin was gray. so very gray. looking at the girl was like an old polaroid picture, she was almost black and white.

he couldn't stop the tears from spewing from his face

"no no no!" he screamed.

y/n

i awoke in a cold sweat, coughing up water as i gasped for air, jerking up.

i looked around, a white room

"where the fuck am i?"

suddenly a door shuts, through the door walks an young girl, very light green eyes and dark buzzed hair, after her was him.

"hello, 010" a gray haired man appeared.

"oh you can just fuck right off." i jerk in my chair

"we've missed you, 010" brenner spoke, the little girl nods.

"wish i could say the same, and we? i've never even met this little bitch!" i say, taking my bound hand and attempt to point towards her.

"that's not very nice" he says.
"not nice" the little girl said

"and kidnapping me and tying me to a chair is?" i wanted to badly to tell brenner im pregnant, maybe then he would untie me. but he would also attempt to take ezra.

brenner goes silent, walking over to untie me. the little girl only says "no"

"and why the hell is that, you toddler?" i looked past brenner.

"papa is mine"

"well listen here sesame street, i was here before you even existed, so try again." i was upset, just untie me already!

"be nice, 010." brenner spoke into my ear, i wanted to throw up, scratch that, i think i'm going to.

i threw up all over him.

"what time is it?" i weakly say after spitting.

"five in the morning" the little girls nose bleeds as brenner cringes at the barf all over his coat.

morning sickness.

"can i have some water, little tyke?" with my now inbound hand, i wipe my mouth.

the both just look at me.

"she's hiding something, papa."

"look kid, he's not your papa-"

"she is with baby." the little girl says

"-yeah you. you're like what, 7?" i attempt to save myself.

"no i am 012" silence laces the room, similar to when i stormed out BOTH times at mikes house.

"012. you're number is 012. you know wha brenner, fuck you. get me the hell out of this facility and test on this brat i am finished with this." i roll my eyes

"that's not going to happen. you're going to teach 012."

"the hell if i am i will not be touching that demon child." i try to scoot my chair away from her.

"we find she will be more effective, more strong if taught by you."

"well that's too bad, i'm not helping you turn a toddler into a-a weapon!" i stutter with my words a little bit, my mouth still with a throwup taste.

"i'm afraid you won't have a choice in that" his voice goes dark

"w-wait no, no! i cant! i won't! i don't consent to this!" i attempted to use my powers, maybe to kill brenner and leave this pest here. but i felt too weak, fuck you ezra, i love you baby.

if mike was here what would he do right now- no, no not time for woulda coulda shoulda.

"please can i just have some food and water?" i attempted the charm card, maybe i recharge so i can kill this bastard, and leave said pest.

brenner nods his head, and leaves the room presumably to clean himself off.

after he walking outside the room i looked immediately at the little girl, 012

"how long have you been here." i ask looking at her dirtied gown.

"mama gave me up." she said, well thanks rug rat, that definetly tells me hwo long you've been here. i roll my eyes

"yeah whatever you fucking munchkin go away." i say looking away, i can tell her bright green eyes are on me.

"what kid you got a staring problem?" blood starts to trickle out of her nose
"oh i see whay you're trying to do well listen elmo-" my powers feel more recharged so i lightly toss her against the wall.

i point to my nosebleed.
"see? you're not special. now if you'll excuse me-" i attempt to walk past her and out the now opened door, but she stops me

"oh come on you overgrown teletubbie let me go!" i push her past me but i'm put back in the room.

today would be a tough day.

mike pov

nothing feels the same anymore. coke doesn't taste the same, spaghetti doesn't. my tee shirts she wore countless times feel like steel wool on my body and the colon she bought me stinks like dead. somebody is playing mind games with me.

there is no way she is dead, when they pronounced will dead it wasn't actually will.

it's just wishful thinking.

i miss her.

more than eleven.

more than i'll ever miss a person

a/n sorry for the shittt update and the wait :/ not been feeling myself at all.