Endless cycle (m.yg)

Before you read this, just know I don't see the members like this and they are not like this in real life at ALL. This is just fiction so please read with that in mind. Also sorry for Yoongi stans, I bet this isn't what you wanted your bias to be portrayed as but it's just fiction.

Also picked out a random Korean name for the other character ʅ◞‿◟ʃ

...

Sujin sprinted down the damp roads of South Korea, not sparing a glance behind her. Tears flowed down her face as her breathing quickened with every step she took. Bruises littered her body, each tainting her pure skin with a horrifying, putrid color. Each and every one of them caused by the one man who she thought had loved her. The one who stole her heart from the very beginning; him. The man who saved her from her abusive household. The man who promised to never lay a hand on her.

She believed him; he lied.

The man, of course, had a name, his name was Min Yoongi.

Oh, how she could be so blind. Her heart had shattered from the moment Yoongi yelled at her. Those hateful and harsh words had brought her world crashing down with every broken piece of it acting as one of the bruises on her skin. Her heart refused what her eyes had witnessed, her heart and mind in constant denial.

He wouldn't do that, would he?

Yes, he would, and he did.

But he loves me.

Does he?

Sujin's pace diminished, the sudden realization inducing more misery to her heart. She fell to her knees, a painful sob leaving her mouth.

Did he ever love me?

Why would he save me, just to break me once again?

I HATE YOU, MIN YOONGI!

...at least, I wished I could hate you.

Tears drenched her face, soaking her loose top that barely covered her arms. Sujin was cold, defeated, angry, scared, anxious, hopeless, broken.

Minutes, no, hours went by before Sujin got up. Feeling too weak to walk, she just blankly stared at the horizon as the sun slowly disappeared. A hand clasped around her wrist, turning her around. Her eyes met Yoongi's teary eyes. Sujin's eyes widened.

No, no, no, NO!

He hurt you, DON'T GIVE IN!

He drew closer to her, enveloping his arms around her tightly yet carefully. His sobs could be heard near Sujin's ears, causing her heart to ache more.

He hurt you.

He hurt you.

He hurt you.

Sujin lifted her arms to push him away but stopped when he said those words that always brought her back.

"I'm sorry, Sujin. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me, I love you."

Love.

What was love, anyway?

Oh, right.

It was a lie that trapped her in a never-ending cycle of pain.

Love was a cycle that was built on lies.

And the cycle has just begun once again.

...

Now that that's over. Hi, I'm a random ass person that decided to awaken this once deserted account. I make stories on Stray Kids on my other account whippedforchanlix and I take requests so DM me if you want but I make trash stories :).

Also thanks to my friend COLOURLIX for making helping me out with this. ( ^ω^ )

-Author Bubs (`・ω')