The conversation

They reached the Café,Feliciano opens the door skipping in,the bell ringing with each person that enters. They go to the front stand to ask for a table. speaks when the hostess looks to him."table for three, sir?" she's already picked up some menus and silverware for them.
Ludwig simply nods his head with a confirming hum. "right this way then" she leads them to a table by a window. Each of the men thank her as they sit down and order their drinks when the waitress comes,a tea, black coffee and an orange juice.

Kiku takes a sip of his tea "this is nice is it not?thank you for suggesting this place italy" feliciano smiles in response "I come here for breakfast when I can"he takes a sip through his straw of the orange juice. ludwig is nodding to the conversation "we should come here again sometime but let's not make it a habit to eat breakfast food after training,it defeats the point and gives back all the calories we burned off" italy resisted a sigh at this and did a mock salute "roger captain"he said in his Happy go lucky tone.

They sat there peacefully for a bit with italy looking out the window and tapping his foot,he seemed a bit anxious since he was shuffling around in his seat.ludwig noticed he was obviously trying to make it look like he wasn't looking out so much. Before he could comment on it his friend stood almost abruptly. "Scusa, I'll be right back ve~" he hurriedly went to the bathroom

Kiku looked to Ludwig "that was strange even for italy,yes?" ludwig looked where Feliciano had been looking wondering if he saw a clown or a scary nation[scary to italy at least]."agreed that was weird but I'm sure it's nothing to worry over,it's italy he's always kinda off" with that they waited for Feliciano to come back.
.
.
.
It had been over 10 minutes and he hadn't comeback,kiku and ludwig where staring to worry now. "Maybe we should check on him?he probably just doesn't have toilet paper"kiku voices his concern and ludwig nodded"I'll go make sure he didn't fall in or anything" kiku chuckled at his response knowing italy that probably would happen. With this ludwig was off after sharing his own,deeper, chuckle he found the restroom and walked in. What he saw was something he never thought he'd see. Italy was on the ground shaking and coughing, a soft but painful sob was heard from him. Ludwigs small smile from earlier fell as he too fell to the ground so he could comfort his companion. He almost shakily reached his hand out,putting in on feli's shoulder. The Brown haired man jolted away with a small cry,his chest heaving and eyes clouded with confusion and fear before he recognized it was Ludwig who had touched his shoulder. He quickly wiped his eyes "i-" his voice was shaky as he tried to speak through his slowly calming breaths "I'm sorry...I'm sorry ludwig"he shook his head and crawled closer to the taller man,pulling him into a scared embrace,burying his face into the crook of the blonds neck.

Ludwig slowly put his own hands around the smaller shaking man,on rubbing circles on his back and the other on his head. "It's okay,it's okay, do you want to tell me why you are crying? You seem terrified,it's so unlike you italy" said man pushed back and looked him in the eyes,like he remembered where he was,what he was supposed to be doing. He'd been holding up an image he was so happy and okay for months since his night terrors started,why now why here did his character finally break,in front of ludwig of all people

He shook his head and tried to smile to no avail"sorry I worried you I'm okay" no one would have been convinced by that and he knew it but tried anyways. Ludwig looked to him with even more concern now. "You obviously aren't okay, please tell me what's wrong so I can help you" he pleaded only wanting to help his friend. But feli didn't want it,didn't want others to worry or know but...he could never lie to his first friend after so long now that he had seen him cry like this. He thought of how to say it but gave up finding the right wording for it. "I'm so scared, every night for months I've been having these nightmares where I'm stuck in this big house, theres no one there but me, and this thing,this darkness that chases me,I smell blood and sometimes I think I see you and others dead as I'm running and running,it's so quiet but so loud at the sane time and I'm so scared,I scream for help but no one ever comes" he says it all with him breathing deep and hard,his eyes tearing up again and he flings himself at the blond once again clinging to him like a small child.

Ludwig doesn't know how to respond,so he holds onto feli,rubbing his back and holding his head close trying his best to comfort him,let him know he's safe right now,this goes on for a minute before Ludwig speaks."It's going to be okay,im here, no ones dead, there are no monsters." it's all he can really think to say,he's not he best with emotions so he keeps trying to comfort him by holding his,it seems to call feli down enough so he's not crying and his breathing is at a more normal pace. Ludwig leans back and wipes the last of his friends tears."Lets go back before japan starts to worry more, we'll eat then try to sort this out more,alright?" Feliciano nods back weakly,fixing himself up as best he can in the mirror and follows Ludwig back to the table where kiku immediately see's his red puffy eyes and gives a sad worried look but doesn't ask yet,simply takes felis hand in his own when he sits down as a way to comfort him without being too obvious.