Leave

WARNING! This cause depression

You guys went out for breakfast. You both ordered eggs with bacon. A little while later, Hwasa and the bitch came in. They saw you and went to your table. "Hey Wheein! I got something to show you!" Hwasa said as she took her phone and played a video. After the video, they left. Wheein looked dissapointed so you asked. "Bab-" She left to your dorm so you followed her.

Your POV

She sat on the couch laying her face in her hands. "Bab-" "DON'T BABE ME!" She shouted at me and she was never this angry. I backed up and she went towards me. "Tell me. I fucking saw your infinite sex videos with Hwasa." "Wheein.." "So she is the god of sex that was good than me huh?" I looked at her with guilt. "You know what?" I looked at her when she said that. "Leave and never come back. Pack your bags and go find her now." "But-" she cutted me off again. "I SAID LEAVE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She screamed at me but i didn't want to leave. Since i still love her i stayed there. Then i felt something slap my face to the other side. I felt empty. I felt like i wanted to die. So i walked to our room and packed my bags and left. Is this the end? I walked to an empty dorm and unpacked my stuff there. I layed on my bed and started crying. I took a random bag and put some of my clothes in there. My files and everything. I ran out of the campus thinking she wouldn't want me anymore.

Next day,
Wheein POV

I woke up and quickly did my morning routine. I took my files and went to class. I looked around and didn't see Y/N so i shrugged. I saw Moonbyul and Marie making out being all gay and i thought about Y/N. Those two girls are her close friends. I walked to them as they stopped making out. Also Marie is my sister i know Moonbyul would always be gay for her.

Moonbyul POV

I saw Wheein with a depressing look on her face. "What happened?" I asked her. She shook her head and i already knew what happened. It was class time so i sat next to Marie and squeezed her thigh going into her short skirt playing with her pussy. She is always the fucking hotty bottom and i love it~

Wheein POV

Again. I saw these love birds making out to their room and locked their room. I heard Marie moaning alot so then i got jungshook. She IS boTtom?! My sister is growing up so well. But still, i haven't seen my Y/N the whole day. I wanted her but i think she hates me. I regret yelling at her then went to my dorm. I also went to my computer and saw our hot sex tape.

I'm sorry i dId not update yesterday. Goodbye-