Months

Wheein POV

It has been 2 months and I already missed her. Those weeks, days that I have been gone, were tiring. I just want to feel her body close to mine. Smelling her scent, cuddling here would be perfect. We have a few days left before we go back. It should be okay if I'm correct.

Your POV

I miss her. I miss her hair, her lovely eyes, her embrace next to mine, even though she is taller than me, I love her. I need her. I wanted those moments where we had sex. I just drifted to sleep on the couch since I was too tired.

Meanwhile back at the hotel,
Moonbyul POV

Again, Wheein is crying AGAIN. I have talked about this Marie but she told me Y/N was having the same crisis. So I decided to leave Wheein alone for some time now. Just wanna video call my lovely Marie~

Marie POV
"Try to get over it! It won't help if you just lay there crying!" I said. "But I don't want to..." she said weak. Istg this girl won't try to help. I heard my laptop ringing. Then i rushed to it seeing Byul to complain about it. At the same time, "you had the same crisis didn't you?" We stared at each other and laughed. "What can we do?" I asked. "Well the best thing is to leave them alone..." We talked for 2 hours and now Byul has to sleep. So I slept too.