Back ( 18+ )

Wheein POV
FINALLY. FUCKING FINALLY I CAME BACK. But fuck it i'm here for Y/N. I'm hungry for her now. I saw her I ran to her. I kissed her lustfully (is that a word?). Then we quickly run back home.

At home

Fuck it. I'm lazy to unpack my clothes. I quickly pinned her to the couch and start to kiss her. She moaned for good and I kissed her more. Bet she was thirsty for me. "I have waited for you mommy~! Fuck me now~!" She pleaded. I smirked. We both kept on kissing while I rip her shirt off. I put my toungue in her mouth to explore her. I kissed down to her bra, licked down to her stomach, then I put my head up for my hands to take her mini skirt off.

"Who's been a bad girl~?" I asked with lust. "Just do it!" She yelled mad. I glare at her then took her panties off. I take a vibrator and put it in her. Before I turn it on, I rip her bra off. Making sure she was fully nude. I took the remote, set it to high then pressed the on button. She was sweating like a slut.

I undress myself. I stopped the vibrator and start fingering her. After fingering she cummed. I licked my fingers thinking what to do next. I found an idea and went on top of her then start brushing my pussy next to hers. She moaned some more but I didn't really care about brushing since I really don't mind. I keep on rubbing it while playing with her boobs. I giggled and she keeps on moaning being thirsty. I stopped rubbing it and changed spots so she was on top of me. I put her pussy in my mouth licking it then she moaned louder than before.

After an hour of licking,

We were exhausted. I give her a kiss. Then we go up to our room and changed clothes to sleep.

Author's note.

Hi who has been thristy