UPDATE

Still the story.

Juniper and Kylo walked down the dark alleyway to the village. They had just gotten back from their patrols. "At least we now know that The Raiders are staying away." Juniper told Kylo. Kylo nodded his head. The Raiders, I hope they are gone, and for good this time. The fruit carts shined with bright lamps setting beside them as the pair walked past the Fountain of Light, headed towards Earthshaker's lair. "I just hope that she is here today..." Kylo muttered as they neared the dragons cave. Juniper flipped on the light switch. A red glow revealed Earthshaker setting in her throne, but something was off. Earthshaker's long neck and head had fallen to the ground. Kylo's heart stopped for a second. Oh no, no, no, no... Juniper ran up to the queen. Kylo ran over to Juniper. Juniper had blood on her paws. Kylo saw Juniper's normally bright smile turn into a menacing smirk. She had The Arrow of Hell in her hands. "J- Juniper?! Wh- What did you do?!" Kylo felt a lizard on his face. Kylo saw black, then opened his eyes. A nightmare, just a nightmare. He lightly grabbed onto his pet lizard, Fifer, and set her back in her cage. "How did you even get out?" He yawned. He saw a tail flipping back and forth on the foot of his bed. Wha? Kylo looked up and saw Juniper sitting on the foot of his bed. Oh, great. Kylo got out of bed. "Good morning!" Juniper smiled. "Good morning, Juniper." Kylo replied. "We have school today, Kylo." Juniper said. Does she think I'm an idiot?! Kylo sighed. "I know." He growled. Juniper sat there, smiling as always. How does she always stay so happy? Kylo walked into his bathroom and picked up his toothbrush. Juniper appeared in the doorway. "Do you always have to follow me?" Kylo muttered. Juniper ignored the question and pressed up to Kylo. So annoying. Kylo got out his toothpaste and squeezed it onto the toothbrush. Juniper grabbed a brush and started brushing out Kylo's tail floof. "I can do that myself, you know." Juniper continued brushing out his tail fur. Kylo ignored it and started brushing his teeth. Kylo took off his eyepatch and checked his eye. His eye had three large scratches in it. Juniper must of noticed, because she stopped brushing out his fur. Kylo quickly put his eye patch back on. "Why won't you let me see your eye?" Juniper whined. It's my weakness. "Because I don't want to, okay." Kylo replied. Juniper sighed and continued brushing out his fur. She's so calm, how is she so calm? Kylo put down his toothbrush. Juniper stood up and grabbed onto Kylo's arm. What the heck? Juniper pulled Kylo out of the bathroom. "What are you?-" Juniper hugged Kylo. Kylo smiled at her warm embrace. Juniper let go and stood by the door. Kylo realized that she was wearing one of his shirts. That means that she went through my things... He went through his drawers and picked out an outfit. All black today. He took his shirt off. He stretched and looked at Juniper. She was staring at him, then she noticed he was looking at her. She quickly put her head down and looked at her paws. Cute. Kylo thought. He put his Guns 'N Roses shirt on. Juniper was making Kylo's bed. Okay, I'm probably fine now. Kylo took off the rest of his clothes and put on his underwear. He slid on a pair of jeans and searched for socks. Juniper was sitting on the edge of Kylo's bed when he got to the bed with his socks. He put on his socks and shoes. Juniper was staring at a picture of Lilac by Kylo's bed. I miss my sister. Kylo whistled to get Juniper's attention. Juniper jumped and looked at Kylo. "Oh- hey!" She stuttered. Kylo sat up and flicked his tail. "Come on." Kylo said. Juniper and Kylo walked out of Kylo's room and went into the kitchen. "I've already made you some food." Juniper said. Kylo looked over at the table and saw a huge plate of waffles. "Have you eaten?" Kylo asked Juniper. Juniper shook her head and walked over to the table. They both sat down and started eating. Kylo picked up his phone and saw multiple text messages from Juniper. They read; R U awake? I'm coming over. He put down his phone and finished eating. Juniper had prepared his backpack and handed it to him. "Thanks." Kylo said to Juniper. The couple walked to school together and went to their appropriate classes. Kylo spotted his girlfriend, Karmen and walked up to her. "Hey Kylo!" Karmen kissed Kylo on the cheek. "How has your eye been?" Karmen asked. "It's doing a lot better, I can see a little bit better." Kylo responded. Karmen hugged Kylo and they sat at their seats.